Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys

12 Month Xbox Live Gold (Digital Code) for $37.19 CAD || VPN Required

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2020 4:57 pm
Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes

12 Month Xbox Live Gold (Digital Code) for $37.19 CAD || VPN Required

Deal Link:
Price:
$37.19 CAD
Retailer:
CDKeys
Works for all accounts including US, CA, UK, DE..etc..

CDKeys has 12 Month Xbox Live Gold (Brazil Region) on sale for £20.99 / $26.69 USD / $37.19 CAD.

Steps:

- Purchase the code from CDKeys.
- Download Tunnel Bear or NordVPN or any VPN that has Brazil in servers locations list and signup for free trial.
- Connect to Brazil Region using the VPN.

Redeeming the code:

- Open Chrome in Incognito Mode or Firefox or any browser in Private Tab.
- Confirm your browsing location as Brazil by checking WhatIsMyIPAddress
- Login to Xbox.com/pt-BR using your current Xbox account.
- Click on account picture at top right and navigate to code redemption.
- Redeem the code.

After it works properly, remove the apps and disable the free trial subscription.

Mobile Users:
You can use same method on mobile by downloading VPN app Tunnel Bear or NordVPN and using above steps to redeem code.

Last, please confirm if it worked for you too.
Last edited by lebrond on Apr 25th, 2020 12:23 am, edited 12 times in total.
218 replies
May 15, 2013
33 posts
96 upvotes
Worked like a charm. Thank you very much OP. When redeeming turn on auto renewal and they give you a additional month for free.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal
Once the code entered it works back as normal here??
Banned
Oct 10, 2018
1 posts
ckridgen wrote: Worked like a charm. Thank you very much OP. When redeeming turn on auto renewal and they give you a additional month for free.
Yes got the additional month for free too!!
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1533 posts
2767 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone try doing multiple purchases?
Dec 18, 2010
758 posts
887 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought two codes, they both worked! Thanks OP!
Apr 2, 2015
278 posts
1363 upvotes
White Rock, BC
For some reason my account is not being changed to the Brazilian store.
When redeeming it shows 'United States' next to my email address (I have an US account).
Resgatar seu código ou cartão-presente
Ele será adicionado a XXXXXX@hotmail.com (United States)

I then get this error that basically says that my account needs to be changed and if it doesn't work I need to contact customer support (which I clearly won't):
Alterar a região da Microsoft Store
No momento, você tem uma assinatura de uma região diferente. Caso ainda não funcione, entre em contato com o suporte ao cliente.
Alterar a região da Microsoft Store No momento, você tem uma assinatura de uma região diferente. Caso ainda não funcione, entre em contato com o suporte ao cliente.
PUR-ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch
BaHIig+HZUy9nRZU.6.0.6.12
2018/10/12 - 01:04:37 UTC

And then after pressing ok at the message above, I'm getting this error at the end, that reads "Code not found. Try typing it on again. If it doesn't work, contact the salesman."
Código não localizado. Tente inseri-lo novamente. Se isso não funcionar, entre em contato com o comerciante.

Any chance CDKeys sold me a previously redeemed code?? Don't know what to do now. I'm using Tunnel Bear, confirmed my IP is from Brazil and now DNS leaks (dnsleaktest.com).

Thanks!
Jan 3, 2017
139 posts
319 upvotes
Worked great, $33 for a year is incredible, I wonder if I should get a second.
Apr 2, 2015
278 posts
1363 upvotes
White Rock, BC
sounddeal wrote: For some reason my account is not being changed to the Brazilian store.
When redeeming it shows 'United States' next to my email address (I have an US account).
Resgatar seu código ou cartão-presente
Ele será adicionado a XXXXXX@hotmail.com (United States)

I then get this error that basically says that my account needs to be changed and if it doesn't work I need to contact customer support (which I clearly won't):
Alterar a região da Microsoft Store
No momento, você tem uma assinatura de uma região diferente. Caso ainda não funcione, entre em contato com o suporte ao cliente.
Alterar a região da Microsoft Store No momento, você tem uma assinatura de uma região diferente. Caso ainda não funcione, entre em contato com o suporte ao cliente.
PUR-ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch
BaHIig+HZUy9nRZU.6.0.6.12
2018/10/12 - 01:04:37 UTC

And then after pressing ok at the message above, I'm getting this error at the end, that reads "Code not found. Try typing it on again. If it doesn't work, contact the salesman."
Código não localizado. Tente inseri-lo novamente. Se isso não funcionar, entre em contato com o comerciante.

Any chance CDKeys sold me a previously redeemed code?? Don't know what to do now. I'm using Tunnel Bear, confirmed my IP is from Brazil and now DNS leaks (dnsleaktest.com).

Thanks!
If any of you have the same issue I resolved it by redeeming the code using Window's XBOX app while connected to the VPN. No need to perform a location change, it went straight through.
Feb 1, 2015
910 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP, copped two years for the price of 1.

I can second that the Microsoft website gave some trouble. Went through the Xbox App and it worked fine
Sep 21, 2009
48 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP my subscription ended this month. Perfect timing.
Sep 17, 2015
16 posts
14 upvotes
Qc
Thanks for the great deal and detailed instructions.

I usually lurk on RFD but I had to give a like to this thread!
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2007
1424 posts
394 upvotes
GVRD
sounddeal wrote: If any of you have the same issue I resolved it by redeeming the code using Window's XBOX app while connected to the VPN. No need to perform a location change, it went straight through.
I was just about to post this. I often use Brazil money since the price of games is so much lower and I always use the Windows xbox app
Aug 6, 2009
905 posts
333 upvotes
Is Facebook account required to get the 5% discount? (Un)Fortunately, I dont have a Facebook account.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)