Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
cdkeys.com

Cyberpunk 2077 PC pre-order CA$ 61.89

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2019 9:52 am
32 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2099 posts
1824 upvotes
AB
Pre-order a little

pre-order.png
Aug 29, 2007
696 posts
295 upvotes
Montreal
pre-ordering this far out gives me the heeby jeebees... buuuuut cdprojectred <3 <3 <3. Do we think this is likely the best deal we'll see before release?
Apr 5, 2009
198 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
Is this site reputable like GOG?
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
I wouldn't preorder from cdkeys so far in advance. They've never done me wrong in the end but there just is no point, you have to pay them immediately for it and a lot can happen between now and then and historically their preorder prices are pretty stable or even decreasing leading up to release. There is, of course, no guarantee that this game will actually be as good as we all hope either.

It's also a GOG key in case you didn't notice and want it on Steam.
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
trowax31 wrote: Is this site reputable like GOG?
Every new release PC game I've bought over the past 4 or 5 years has been from cdkeys
Dec 10, 2003
510 posts
576 upvotes
Vancouver #1
why is this more expensive than the console version? Usually it's the other way around no?

I haven't looked into this game much but the concept of Sci-Fi Wither 3 is an automatic win. Looking forward to it.

Also, pre-ordering a digital download? Isn't pre-ordering to avoid physical goods from being sold out? Admittedly, the hype is quite strong with this one and my moneys is fiending for a pre-ordering fix.
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
93civicin604 wrote: why is this more expensive than the console version? Usually it's the other way around no?

I haven't looked into this game much but the concept of Sci-Fi Wither 3 is an automatic win. Looking forward to it.

Also, pre-ordering a digital download? Isn't pre-ordering to avoid physical goods from being sold out? Admittedly, the hype is quite strong with this one and my moneys is fiending for a pre-ordering fix.
It is actually cheaper because there is no tax
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
93civicin604 wrote: Also, pre-ordering a digital download? Isn't pre-ordering to avoid physical goods from being sold out? Admittedly, the hype is quite strong with this one and my moneys is fiending for a pre-ordering fix.
The only time I ever preorder anything is when I know I'll get a better deal on it preordering it than I'm likely to get for a while after release. I don't even remember the last time I've even seen a game sold on a physical disc for PC - even if you get a physical box it just amounts to an empty case with a piece of paper to redeem it on a digital storefront, never mind the fact that I haven't even had an optical drive in any of my PCs for around 10 years now.
Sep 12, 2016
137 posts
242 upvotes
I think this is a pretty good deal. I missed my chance at Best Buy so this is now my best bet to get a half-decemt price on a decidedly awesome game.

Thanks OP
Dec 19, 2006
517 posts
465 upvotes
They're gray market keys from Russia (whose games are dirt cheap due to lower incomes and extreme piracy). They're legal, but questionably moral.

GOG is owned by the developers of Cyberpunk 2077. Buying from GOG ensures 100% of your money goes to the developers, not key resellers.
May 21, 2013
160 posts
35 upvotes
Vancouver
done, thanks.

Hopefully i can run it. The rumored minimum specs are frightening.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2099 posts
1824 upvotes
AB
93civicin604 wrote: <...>
I haven't looked into this game much but the concept of Sci-Fi Witcher 3 is an automatic win. Looking forward to it.

<...>
Say no more

IMG_3333.PNG
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2012
1175 posts
446 upvotes
Ottawa
You might as well pirate the game since it won't have DRM. CDP won't see a dime if you buy from cdkeys. I have no problem using cdkeys for games like BFV. But not this.
Dec 10, 2003
510 posts
576 upvotes
Vancouver #1
Right? instead of spells, you have high tech lazers and force fields and weapons. No horse but you get a hover bike! Evil robots instead of creatures. They pretty much just re-skin whitcher 3, change the dialog to future speak. boom, you got yourself another hit and an original Intelexual Property (IxP)

BTW, the person in your pic is breath taking.
Dec 10, 2003
510 posts
576 upvotes
Vancouver #1
It's slightly better than pirating. The developers will still get some money instead of zero.

I'll probably play my brother's copy once he's done with it. He will pay full price since he's rich. So my decision is this, CDkeys vs waiting a few months to play for free?
Oct 16, 2006
315 posts
334 upvotes
Waterloo
93civicin604 wrote: It's slightly better than pirating. The developers will still get some money instead of zero.

I'll probably play my brother's copy once he's done with it. He will pay full price since he's rich. So my decision is this, CDkeys vs waiting a few months to play for free?
This is often not the case. Often the devs prefer you use piracy than use these sites as they often lose money on each sale. Tons of articles on it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcgame ... racy%3famp
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2308 posts
2726 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
No. GoG is auth retailer. CDKeys is a re-seller/grey-market.

However, I've purchased dozens of games from CDKeys and never had any issues. I've pre-ordered from them too.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)