Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition PC ($6.94 CAD)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2016 1:48 am
Apr 16, 2015
135 posts
261 upvotes
Montreal, QC

Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition PC ($6.94 CAD)

Deal Link:
Price:
CDKeys.com has Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor: Game of the Year Edition (PC Digital Download) on sale for $5.51 USD ($6.94 CAD).

Note, you need a Steam account to activate and play the game.

I was able to pay with Paypal.
Regards,
GA
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2008
1014 posts
557 upvotes
I bought this for like $50 soon after it came out for PS4 and I HIGHLY recommend the game.

If you can get it for $7 and haven't played it, I say buy buy buy!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6114 posts
1693 upvotes
Milton
key works on steam?

edit
:facepalm: didnt finish reading the op.
Apr 1, 2003
335 posts
102 upvotes
Victoria
Any concerns buying from cdkeys.com?
Aug 12, 2010
240 posts
54 upvotes
NCR - RCN
trueg wrote: Any concerns buying from cdkeys.com?
I've never had issues with cdkeys/allcdkeyshop/etc.

If I ever get "trouble", I'll call amex and let them bark at them ;)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
5252 posts
1905 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I just tried paying with paypal, and receive the error "There was an error processing your payment. I called paypal and they indicated everything was good on their end.

I then tried using regular CC and got a message that the order is temporarily on hold and that I'd have to verify my ID (driver's licence, etc). This seemed really weird, so I didn't go through with it.

Anyone else have this experience with cdkeys.com?
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16640 posts
7971 upvotes
enwhyRFD wrote: I just tried paying with paypal, and receive the error "There was an error processing your payment. I called paypal and they indicated everything was good on their end.

I then tried using regular CC and got a message that the order is temporarily on hold and that I'd have to verify my ID (driver's licence, etc). This seemed really weird, so I didn't go through with it.

I have always used PayPal with them and I have never had an issue like that.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
5252 posts
1905 upvotes
Richmond Hill
SickBeast wrote: I have always used PayPal with them and I have never had an issue like that.
Thx. I've opened a support ticket with cdkeys.com.

This is annoying. Not a very good first impression of them.
Apr 25, 2010
246 posts
196 upvotes
enwhyRFD wrote: I just tried paying with paypal, and receive the error "There was an error processing your payment. I called paypal and they indicated everything was good on their end.

I have had to verify my ID (you can blank out your address and License number I believe) and the order went through fine afterwards. Apparently they are just over cautious to not be selling to resellers etc.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
1676 posts
268 upvotes
Toronto
Paid using PayPal and got my Steam key in a few minutes with no issues. Thanks OP!
Aug 30, 2011
142 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
tharkhold wrote: I've never had issues with cdkeys/allcdkeyshop/etc.

If I ever get "trouble", I'll call amex and let them bark at them ;)
I believe the issue is if they are selling legitimate keys and your Steam account getting banned and you losing access to all your Steam games, rather than cdkeys not delivering.
Apr 1, 2003
335 posts
102 upvotes
Victoria
Auditore wrote: I believe the issue is if they are selling legitimate keys and your Steam account getting banned and you losing access to all your Steam games, rather than cdkeys not delivering.
Yes, that's more along the lines that I was thinking of. This price is less than half the lowest recorded and cdkeys.com isn't tracked by isthereanydeal.