Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
cdkeys.com

XBOX Live Gold Membership - 6 months for CAD 38.49

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2018 10:05 pm
Temp. Banned
Jan 25, 2018
216 posts
135 upvotes
This is a horrible deal lol.

Dunno how you could be looking for months and this be the best option.

M Night shamadingdong twist: tc is blind, hasn’t been looking at all.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
bobitza wrote: Here, FTFY!
I don't know if people realize that the days of 12 months for under $40 are gone with gold being $70 for 12 months lol.
signature removed for rule violations
May 27, 2011
525 posts
551 upvotes
Montreal
yoda12320 wrote: I don't know if people realize that the days of 12 months for under $40 are gone with gold being $70 for 12 months lol.
I think you might be right, inflation and all ...

But not only the price might not go that low, I haven't seen any good dealz on Gold recently. And I was on RFD almost daily throughout the 2017 BlackFriday and BoxingDay and didn't catch any Gold membership offers. None since the start of the year.

So yeah, this deal might not be considered "hot" compared with 2016 ones but when there is no deal for a prolonged period of time, ANY deal is hot.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3252 posts
2873 upvotes
Montreal
T3rry wrote: why would you even consider this a deal? you get the 2nd 6 months for $22.00 if you just buy the costco 12 month.
Fixed it.
virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6502 posts
2550 upvotes
Calgary
bgallagher wrote: Fixed it.
yeah someone else already did.... welcome to the party... either way, not paying $22 for 6 months is foolish.