Expired Hot Deals

[CDKeys] Easter Digital Sale - Huge sale on Gaming Memberships, Xbox One & PC Digital Games

[OP]
Jr. Member
Jun 4, 2016
192 posts
934 upvotes

Easter Digital Sale - Huge sale on Gaming Memberships, Xbox One & PC Digital Games

Retailer:
CDKeys
All digital titles/memberships below are by CD Keys. 
 
Membership Deals: Xbox One Deals PC Games:
Last edited by lebrond on Apr 19th, 2019 9:22 pm, edited 59 times in total.
128 replies
Jr. Member
Feb 20, 2013
129 posts
57 upvotes
Ottawa
Hi,
Where does it say complete edition for horizon? I don’t see it at the description.
Member
User avatar
Apr 21, 2015
261 posts
197 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Yeah shows normal version for me. Search shows normal version and the DLC only.
Jr. Member
Jun 18, 2010
132 posts
66 upvotes
Doesn't this site require you to add your phone number in for verification when you're a new user? I don't know if i want to give my phone number to some grey market Russian site.

Funny this is the only site that does this as I have bought from Fanatical, Nuuvem and other and not once I had to put in anything other than my email.
“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet
Jr. Member
Oct 15, 2011
120 posts
102 upvotes
XBOX live deal is cold... :rolleyes: .. after the Costco one where ppl got one year + $45 gift card for only $50
Member
Jul 26, 2008
288 posts
250 upvotes
Montreal
ama1313 wrote: XBOX live deal is cold... :rolleyes: .. after the Costco one where ppl got one year + $45 gift card for only $50
Question new to the Xbox eco system, can you purchase the xbox gold membership and only apply say in 6 months when you need it or will it expire ?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7333 posts
3697 upvotes
Toronto
goldxpert wrote: Doesn't this site require you to add your phone number in for verification when you're a new user? I don't know if i want to give my phone number to some grey market Russian site.

Funny this is the only site that does this as I have bought from Fanatical, Nuuvem and other and not once I had to put in anything other than my email.
They do this to prevent their inventory of new releases from being bought up in bulk as their prices are generally far lower than anywhere else as they resell regionally discounted keys. Fanatical and Nuuvem don't carry many in demand new releases and don't need to worry about this. I've been shopping at CDKeys for years and have never had any issues. They're a great website with the best deals around
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2042 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
naimc wrote: Question new to the Xbox eco system, can you purchase the xbox gold membership and only apply say in 6 months when you need it or will it expire ?
Xbox Live codes stack (up to 3 years IIRC), so if you're simply waiting for your current membership to expire, you don't need to. I can't recall if the codes themselves expire to be honest.
Newbie
Oct 27, 2018
80 posts
82 upvotes
ama1313 wrote: XBOX live deal is cold... :rolleyes: .. after the Costco one where ppl got one year + $45 gift card for only $50
And the Brazilian Live codes. But time machines, magically reappearing deals, and all that.
Newbie
Jul 19, 2011
53 posts
6 upvotes
KANATA
lebrond wrote:
As mentioned in post:

CDKeys product page never mentions Complete Edition, but once redeemed, you will get the complete edition.

Proof:
https://m.imgur.com/a/wmb2DIs
Yup, downloaded Complete Edition for me as well. Thanks for posting.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
16864 posts
6663 upvotes
Oakville
Marluxia wrote: And the Brazilian Live codes. But time machines, magically reappearing deals, and all that.
Also the ebates deals in the summer. You're right, none of us has a time machine. If you need live now, it's ok, but Live codes go on sale for cheaper than this fairly regularly (seems like there's a sale every 3 months or so)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 17, 2006
4147 posts
2218 upvotes
I bought Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition and redeemed it, can confirm that I got the Complete edition.

Check my pictures for proof.

Cheers.
Images
  • C8401A3C-59E5-4D22-A814-9D3BF148152C.png
  • E45D7E16-01DD-4DA1-8096-303D7B3E8BC9.jpeg
  • 5F077C85-7F6A-4FA7-A157-BFFD19F9ED54.png
Member
User avatar
May 27, 2010
397 posts
161 upvotes
I can also confirm that it activates Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition. Use one of their 3% off codes to save some pennies.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jun 4, 2016
192 posts
934 upvotes
baconcow wrote: I can also confirm that it activates Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition. Use one of their 3% off codes to save some pennies.
Their Facebook discount code is not working anymore.
Member
User avatar
May 27, 2010
397 posts
161 upvotes
lebrond wrote: Their Facebook discount code is not working anymore.
We got one, tonight. Was only working on desktop, not mobile. Go on the their CDKeys Facebook page and like them. On the left-hand side, it will say get your 3% coupon. Click on this. You will see a little broken image box near the top left within the white space of the page that opens. Right-click this and open image in a new browser tab. It will say something about waiting 5 seconds before redirecting to a page that says to click to redeem your code. Click on the link and it will take you to a new page with the image of the discount code.

Top