Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys

Forza Horizon 3 + Hot Wheels DLC (Xbox Play Anywhere Digital Code) + Assassin's Creed Unity for $23.74 USD / $29.06 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2018 1:13 am
Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes
Alexaaa wrote: Is this deal worth it?

Never played any Forza game before.
Yes, cheaper than purchasing off Microsoft store.

If you like games like NFS Underground games or Midnight Club you will really enjoy Forza Horizon series.
Apr 2, 2015
496 posts
745 upvotes
Siberia
Do these guys sell your cell number after you enter it to get your key?
Dec 27, 2008
360 posts
106 upvotes
Jone19 wrote: Do these guys sell your cell number after you enter it to get your key?
hmm.. you know what i think so... recently been getting a lot of phone calls from different countries. Didnt think people did this until you mentioned it
Feb 17, 2005
241 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Anybody else throw down for this and only get a download code for Assassins creed unity?
Apr 2, 2015
496 posts
745 upvotes
Siberia
Supersonic1 wrote: Anybody else throw down for this and only get a download code for Assassins creed unity?
Got 2 codes, one in a big white box and the other at the bottom of the page.

Used my work cell, if i start getting wierd calls from other countries i wont be buying from this site again.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Jone19 wrote: Do these guys sell your cell number after you enter it to get your key?
x1xslickx1x wrote:
hmm.. you know what i think so... recently been getting a lot of phone calls from different countries. Didnt think people did this until you mentioned it
Jone19 wrote: Got 2 codes, one in a big white box and the other at the bottom of the page.

Used my work cell, if i start getting wierd calls from other countries i wont be buying from this site again.
That's why I always use an old burner cell phone for things like this and buying/selling on Craigslist, etc.
$25/year for enough texting & phone time from SpeakOut @ 7/11.....worth every penny.
Only my family/friends get my real cell #.
If you have an old cell phone on hand, it may be worth it for you, and not risk you main cell # getting into the wrong hands (scammers. telemarketers, nutjobs, etc.).
Dec 27, 2008
360 posts
106 upvotes
Supersonic1 wrote: Anybody else throw down for this and only get a download code for Assassins creed unity?
there should be two codes in the email. One as text format and one in a picture format
Jun 26, 2005
247 posts
176 upvotes
Back to $31.09

Ordered. Paypal worked fine but error on CDKeys. Bought from them before so this was the first time that a purchase failed. Filed a dispute with PPal. Got an email from CDkeys saying there was a technical prob. Was refunded and they gave me a discount code.

Purcahsed again but had to create a new account due to rejected PPal token for duplicate purchase...

Discount code brought the price down to $22.30.

HHUWCRM3Q1UX was the discount code. Don't know if it's one time use or not.
Jan 6, 2013
214 posts
337 upvotes
JONQUIERE
In for one because of the Hot Wheels Track. Hot wheels leading the way!!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1992 posts
461 upvotes
stroger wrote: Forza Horizon is not a racing sim.
Right. Which is why it's far, far more fun to play. I didn't play any car games until Horizon 2 which not only got me hooked but prodded me to get an actual driving license. Horizon is a deal at any price, IMO.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9850 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
johnnytangho wrote: Discount code brought the price down to $22.30.
Damn nice dude that's a hell of a deal.
Feb 17, 2005
241 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
x1xslickx1x wrote: there should be two codes in the email. One as text format and one in a picture format
thanks guys sorted it out!
Jun 26, 2005
247 posts
176 upvotes
ReeGee wrote: Damn nice dude that's a hell of a deal.
Yeah. I def did not expect the discount to be that great. They never mentioned a rate.

51gb download though...Confused Face
Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes
johnnytangho wrote: Back to $31.09

Ordered. Paypal worked fine but error on CDKeys. Bought from them before so this was the first time that a purchase failed. Filed a dispute with PPal. Got an email from CDkeys saying there was a technical prob. Was refunded and they gave me a discount code.

Purcahsed again but had to create a new account due to rejected PPal token for duplicate purchase...

Discount code brought the price down to $22.30.

HHUWCRM3Q1UX was the discount code. Don't know if it's one time use or not.
$22.30!!
That’s around 30% discount.
Code is one time use.
Jun 26, 2005
247 posts
176 upvotes
lebrond wrote: $22.30!!
That’s around 30% discount.
Code is one time use.
Yeah def worked out in the end. Thought at first that I was getting scammed out of my $$$.
Images
  • Capture.PNG
Jan 6, 2013
214 posts
337 upvotes
JONQUIERE
Wow this game is amazing. Beautifull also. Finally a night off Monster Hunter:W :). Too bad its late, only got to run 1 HotWheels track haha. If your hesitating... You wont regret it.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
I cant get the site to work. I add to buy and the next page opens and says "You have no items in your shopping cart.

Click here to continue shopping."

what gives?
Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: I cant get the site to work. I add to buy and the next page opens and says "You have no items in your shopping cart.

Click here to continue shopping."

what gives?
Did you try using another browser?

Working fine for me.
Apr 19, 2015
127 posts
131 upvotes
Montreal
Awesome deal. looking for Xbox One 12 month gold. Any deal on this?
Thanks
Jun 15, 2015
162 posts
121 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Noones asked yet, but does Unity code work on the work on PC too or just Horizons?