Edmonton

HOT! Marvel Vs Capcom INFINITE - PC - Pre order $37.39 YMMV

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
CDKEYS
Scorching hot deal for a pre order of this game. CD KEYS has it for 37.39
http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/marvel-v ... eam-cd-key

I'm personally getting the PS4 version but for those of you that want it for PC. Here ya go.

I'm going to put my flame suit on in response to all the CDKEYS.com haters out there.
20 replies
Jul 28, 2010
765 posts
386 upvotes
Vancouver
neodenjin wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 3:41 pm
Scorching hot deal for a pre order of this game.
You sure about that?

Feb 13, 2017
84 posts
100 upvotes
Jotamide wrote:
Aug 16th, 2017 2:53 am
You sure about that?

you are focusing on the wrong thing here
none of the marvel vs capcom games are top of the line graphics
they are all about gameplay and combos and fast pace on the fly tagging out and switching out with supers
why don't you compare the super fireball of ryu in street fighter and in capcom where he can do a fireball super beam in the air and point it in any direction?

this game will do well just like the dragon ball game that will play like a marvel vs capcom game
Nov 17, 2013
421 posts
46 upvotes
WINNIPEG
What kind of cpu/gpu combo do you need to play a fighting game port on pc at ultra settings at 1080p?
Jan 19, 2014
97 posts
75 upvotes
Vancouver
Enjoy your Functions vs Functions 3, then rebuy it as Super Ultra Turbo Deluxe Functions vs Functions 3 a year down the line.
Feb 13, 2017
84 posts
100 upvotes
HoneyMustardMiso wrote:
Aug 17th, 2017 1:49 am
Enjoy your Functions vs Functions 3, then rebuy it as Super Ultra Turbo Deluxe Functions vs Functions 3 a year down the line.
that is only with the street fighter games
the capcom games only came with one other edition which is marvel vs capcom ultimate which would be the same if you just buy all the dlc seperately instead of waiting for ultimate edition
Apr 1, 2015
140 posts
31 upvotes
Oakville
not sure how i feel about preordering another capcom fighting game after preordering sfv and feeling nothing but disappointment as if i had my hands on an uncompleted game. a lot of people are already being extremely critical of the mvci demo
Feb 13, 2017
84 posts
100 upvotes
MattSF wrote:
Aug 17th, 2017 2:03 am
not sure how i feel about preordering another capcom fighting game after preordering sfv and feeling nothing but disappointment as if i had my hands on an uncompleted game. a lot of people are already being extremely critical of the mvci demo
yea they are changing a few things like back to 2v2 and power gems to increase speed or damage or whatnot which may turn some people off
thats why some poeple will go for dragon ball fighterz because it will be more like the old school marvel vs capcom
Jan 19, 2014
97 posts
75 upvotes
Vancouver
TakeyaX wrote:
Aug 17th, 2017 1:54 am
that is only with the street fighter games
the capcom games only came with one other edition which is marvel vs capcom ultimate which would be the same if you just buy all the dlc seperately instead of waiting for ultimate edition
So what you are saying is it doesn't happen, except for the time it does. Okay.
Feb 13, 2017
84 posts
100 upvotes
HoneyMustardMiso wrote:
Aug 17th, 2017 2:15 am
So what you are saying is it doesn't happen, except for the time it does. Okay.
im saying there will only be one other version a type of game of the year version which includes dlc
and not like street fighter where there is a super and a ultra with new features and game balances

in marvel vs capcom vanilla and ultimate have no difference in new features or game balances only more character and stages dlc which can be bought if you buy the vanilla version early and not have to rebuy ultimate edition of the game
Nov 3, 2011
4 posts
4 upvotes
OTTAWA
TakeyaX wrote:
Aug 17th, 2017 2:18 am
im saying there will only be one other version a type of game of the year version which includes dlc
and not like street fighter where there is a super and a ultra with new features and game balances

in marvel vs capcom vanilla and ultimate have no difference in new features or game balances only more character and stages dlc which can be bought if you buy the vanilla version early and not have to rebuy ultimate edition of the game
Don't spread misinformation if you don't know what you're talking about. There are balance changes in addition to new characters and stages and game modes that are not available for DLC purchase from vanilla to Ultimate. Just because it's called Ultimate doesn't mean it's a GOTY version.

They are two separate games.
Nov 9, 2005
699 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto
I was very disappointed by the demo. Seems uninspired despite such a wealth of characters available.

Dragon Ball FighterZ however looks amazing!
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1194 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
That is why you dont pay full price on steam.
Jan 12, 2017
883 posts
120 upvotes
wow, good thing they fixed those busted faces lol...can PC users play with ps4 users?im getting mine off ebgames credits...im gonna play for 7 days then do the return ( satisfaction garantee?)
Add me on PSN: hubu2017 SFV ps4 aka Mikka1989