Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (Xbox Play Anywhere Digital Code) $25.83 USD / $31.53 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2018 10:28 pm
Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (Xbox Play Anywhere Digital Code) $25.83 USD / $31.53 CAD

Deal Link:
Price:
$31.53 CAD
Retailer:
CDKeys
CDKeys has Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (Xbox Play Anywhere Digital Code) on sale for $27.19 USD / $33.19 CAD.

You can receive an additional 5% off unique discount code (apply at checkout). You must be logged in to CDKeys for code to apply.

Price becomes $25.83 USD / $31.53 CAD.

Note: Xbox Play Anywhere is a cross-buy program by Microsoft that allows gamers to play a title on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs with a single digital purchase of a supported game.
Last edited by lebrond on Feb 19th, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1324 posts
1277 upvotes
At this point might as well wait for the Gold edition. Remember that WB games drop in price really quickly after all the DLCs are released.
Apr 21, 2004
233 posts
228 upvotes
Chilliwack
zylonite wrote: At this point might as well wait for the Gold edition. Remember that WB games drop in price really quickly after all the DLCs are released.
Then expect to wait til after May, the second DLC is expected to drop in May
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1459 posts
1302 upvotes
Gatineau
Assassin's Creed Origins is also 41$ on Cdkeys with the 5% discount
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes
merhaba wrote: Is this game better than Shadow of Mordor?
It's better in every regard, a huge improvement in just about every way from the first one.

Game is back on sale for $25.83 USD / $31.53 CAD.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
Heythumb88 wrote: Assassin's Creed Origins is also 41$ on Cdkeys with the 5% discount
It was $35 with the discount like a week ago.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3259 posts
3285 upvotes
merhaba wrote: Is this game better than Shadow of Mordor?
If you like Loot Boxes invading and ruining game mechanics sure. Otherwise ehhhhh. Waiting for $20.00 and under only for me, if I gotta deal with the constant bombardment to gamble and spend money I'm not giving them more than that, until then keep borrowing it from friends.
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2010
1888 posts
656 upvotes
LoANeal wrote: If you like Loot Boxes invading and ruining game mechanics sure. Otherwise ehhhhh. Waiting for $20.00 and under only for me, if I gotta deal with the constant bombardment to gamble and spend money I'm not giving them more than that, until then keep borrowing it from friends.
PS4 has a loot box hack so you can just upload your saved game to the cloud, buy loot boxes, then restore the game save from the cloud and you keep all the loot boxes and your coins. Game is quite fun, but I imagine the final act would be tedious without spending money or the hack

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)