Hot Deals

[CDKeys] PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership $47.09, Prey (PC) $5.89 and much more

Dec 21, 2019
7 posts
9 upvotes
Where does it say that Gears 5 Ultimate contains all previous games?
On the site it says it contains Gears 4 only?
May 26, 2011
161 posts
187 upvotes
batuta wrote: I know both games are different, but is God of War better than Horizon?
God of War is definitely the more critically acclaimed game. I loved them both but preferred Horizon.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
192 posts
938 upvotes
SideFFect26 wrote: Where does it say that Gears 5 Ultimate contains all previous games?
On the site it says it contains Gears 4 only?
My bad, just fixed the title and link, It is Gears 5 Bundle Pack and has lower price than Ultimate.
Mar 15, 2010
825 posts
1144 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up metro last light for $4.50 thanks OP
Currently playing metro 2033 and enjoying it. And will buy metro exodus for $20 on boxing day
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1736 posts
351 upvotes
batuta wrote: I know both games are different, but is God of War better than Horizon?
Way better IMO
Dec 21, 2019
7 posts
9 upvotes
lebrond wrote: My bad, just fixed the title and link, It is Gears 5 Bundle Pack and has lower price than Ultimate.
Damn...that's an even better deal IMO...I already own Gears 1-3 for the 360, but this is tempting to not have to put in a disc each time.....
Nov 15, 2014
9 posts
1 upvote
Halifax, NS
Is there any PlayStation Plus subscription deals than what's advertised on this thread? I've checked other sites and it looks like CDKeys is the cheapest. I just thought I'd throw it out here before buying it.
May 21, 2006
62 posts
56 upvotes
asif9t9 wrote: Just want to clarify stacking game pass. If I buy 4, do I get 1 year? How does that price compare. Shopping for my kids.
Based on my experience of buying a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Xbox One, the answer is no. The codes they sell seem to be trial versions so they only can be used one per account. There is no mention on the webpage of this from what I saw so buyer beware when trying to stack. Getting a refund can be iffy as well since you get the code right away.
Oct 19, 2011
233 posts
243 upvotes
asif9t9 wrote: Just want to clarify stacking game pass. If I buy 4, do I get 1 year? How does that price compare. Shopping for my kids.
Thalin wrote: Based on my experience of buying a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Xbox One, the answer is no. The codes they sell seem to be trial versions so they only can be used one per account. There is no mention on the webpage of this from what I saw so buyer beware when trying to stack. Getting a refund can be iffy as well since you get the code right away.
I'm not sure about regular Game Pass, but I had no problem using these to add time to my Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I bought four codes which each converted to two months of Game Pass Ultimate (as opposed to three months of regular Game Pass) and added eight months onto my subscription. I see the price has already gone up from the posted $12.59 though, sadly. At $12.59 x 6 = $75.54, that would be a very good price for a year of Game Pass Ultimate.
Oct 31, 2017
9 posts
21 upvotes
I've stacked these codes in the past with no problems, but I'm using these codes right now with my Ultimate subscription.
Images
  • Xbox Game Pass.jpg
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
192 posts
938 upvotes
All prices are now updated:

- Gears 5 (Xbox One/PC) is now available for $23.39 CAD
-ARK: Survival Evolved also for $6.29 CAD
Jan 18, 2017
28 posts
42 upvotes
Not that I was able to find I'm afraid... I forgot my PS+ subscription was coming due around BF so I’m happy I was able to grab this.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)