Hot Deals

[CDKeys] PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership $47.09, Prey (PC) $5.89 and much more

Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1045 posts
737 upvotes
Toronto
chocolatymilk wrote: Ive bought from CDKeys for 4 years straight and no problems. They deliver within 24hrs and usually within 4 hrs in my experience.
I bought many things from cdkeys and had no issue either but just will not risk this.
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2005
1015 posts
148 upvotes
nanmo091032 wrote: This can only be use on new subscribers and microsoft offers new subscriber $1 for the first month.
Darn! That'd be great price if I were able to take advantage of it. I'm on the $1 ultimate for 3 months right now. Any recommendations on how what to get to extend that? I don't even need ultimate...
Nov 22, 2019
56 posts
10 upvotes
I don't have an Xbox or a ps4. Can I use either of the codes to get gamepass or Ps plus on my pc?
Oct 25, 2013
132 posts
345 upvotes
London, ON
ScatterStash wrote: I don't have an Xbox or a ps4. Can I use either of the codes to get gamepass or Ps plus on my pc?
You can purchase any Xbox Live gold or gamepass code then add $1 more to convert you period to gamepass ultimate(which include live gold, game pass for console and game pass for pc)Check
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/microso ... 1-2290218/
for more details.
Nov 22, 2019
56 posts
10 upvotes
nanmo091032 wrote: You can purchase any Xbox Live gold or gamepass code then add $1 more to convert you period to gamepass ultimate(which include live gold, game pass for console and game pass for pc)Check
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/microso ... 1-2290218/
for more details.
Right. I have a one month pass activated right now. This seems like a good price. But I want to make sure if I buy the three month pass, it'll stack on top of what I already have. I'm confused with the gamepass live/gold/etc variants (except for ultimate). I want to make sure I'm not getting something that would only work on console.
Oct 25, 2013
132 posts
345 upvotes
London, ON
ScatterStash wrote: Right. I have a one month pass activated right now. This seems like a good price. But I want to make sure if I buy the three month pass, it'll stack on top of what I already have. I'm confused with the gamepass live/gold/etc variants (except for ultimate). I want to make sure I'm not getting something that would only work on console.
If you do not convert these to ultimate, all of these codes(including live gold and Xbox game pass) only work for console.
Nov 22, 2019
56 posts
10 upvotes
nanmo091032 wrote: If you do not convert these to ultimate, all of these codes(including live gold and Xbox game pass) only work for console.
Thanks for confirming. Reaffirms the confusing names. Following the other thread, I bought a 3 month xbl gold game pass which works on my pc. Hard to figure out which does and which doesn't.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
192 posts
938 upvotes
Update:
  • All prices are now updated.
  • Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition on sale again $8.09
  • Gears 5 (Xbox One/PC) also on sale for $21.59.
  • Devil May Cry 5 (PC) is now available for lowest price $17.09.
Nov 24, 2008
427 posts
52 upvotes
London
Is this safe to buy and link the game on steam or could your account get banned?
Oct 25, 2013
132 posts
345 upvotes
London, ON
trayton wrote: Is this safe to buy and link the game on steam or could your account get banned?
CDkeys isn't an authorized seller. So their keys are not directly from publishers. However, it is one of the safest gray-market resellers.
So your account will not get banned.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
192 posts
938 upvotes
trayton wrote: Is this safe to buy and link the game on steam or could your account get banned?
It is safe, steam users never had any issues purchasing from CDKeys
Jul 26, 2009
155 posts
10 upvotes
Sarnia, ON
Can anyone confirm if the PlayStation Plus code works in Canada as it says USA ? Price is now down to $49.49
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
192 posts
938 upvotes
TorturEd wrote: Can anyone confirm if the PlayStation Plus code works in Canada as it says USA ? Price is now down to $49.49
I can confirm it does work in both US and Canada.
Nov 3, 2013
443 posts
576 upvotes
Regina, SK
God Of War is back down to $8.99. It's been $10.99 every other time I've looked so I finally ordered it.
Jul 26, 2009
155 posts
10 upvotes
Sarnia, ON
lebrond wrote: I can confirm it does work in both US and Canada.
Right on thanks buddy

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)