Hot Deals

[CDKeys] PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership $47.09, Prey (PC) $5.89 and much more

Nov 30, 2014
222 posts
168 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
parapudaw wrote: Anyone tried getting a Euro version of a game and worked in your current NA steam account? I want to get the SF 30th Anniversary Collection for $13CAD but noticed that the region is Europe.
I think it’s a hit or miss. If you read the reviews for dead rising 4 pc, someone from Canada claimed to have used the EU code.

I remember reading another review for a different EU game and the guy wasn’t able to use his code in NA. They said they were able to contact CS for a refund. But not sure if there was any resistance.
Jan 9, 2020
17 posts
13 upvotes
I bought a ps4 just to play horizon zero dawn. I sold the ps4 after. LOL. I just dont have time for gaming but this game was just so good. You gotta play it on the higher difficulties. The frozen wildland expansion was ok too but the core game was just beyond.
Jul 26, 2013
564 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto
Alexaaa wrote: Just purchased them both.
HZD complete is one of the best games I've ever played. Awesome story. Great game play. Beautiful visually. Even many great games can seem like 80s side scrollers by comparison once you play it.

The only negative... be prepared end any personal relationships, lose your job, live on food stamps, end up homeless and maybe suck some ****. This game is worse than crack, It is going to be using up a lot of your time if you play through all the optional details.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
192 posts
938 upvotes
Upddate:
  • All prices aw now updated.
  • Great price on Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Membership (2 Month Ultimate)
  • Lowest price for Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition so far.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2623 posts
3684 upvotes
London, Ontario
Horizon Zero Dawn at $7.19 is a daily deal so that price won't last long. If you want it, don't put it off until tomorrow just in case.
Dec 2, 2009
732 posts
266 upvotes
Markham
Just a quick question. I'm on the 3 months for $1 "starter" for the xbox game pass ultimate and I only game on PC. If i get the xbox game pass 3 month, I can add it to my account and it will become 2 months right? But I really don't need ultimate since I don't play on xbox and don't need xbox live. Anyone know if it can be added and just stay as 3 months?
Nov 22, 2019
56 posts
10 upvotes
Ghiness wrote: Just a quick question. I'm on the 3 months for $1 "starter" for the xbox game pass ultimate and I only game on PC. If i get the xbox game pass 3 month, I can add it to my account and it will become 2 months right? But I really don't need ultimate since I don't play on xbox and don't need xbox live. Anyone know if it can be added and just stay as 3 months?
Best bet would be to let the current three month ultimate expire then get the current three month pass. But if the three month pass is at a discount now, you can loose that when the time comes.
Oct 25, 2013
132 posts
345 upvotes
London, ON
Ghiness wrote: Just a quick question. I'm on the 3 months for $1 "starter" for the xbox game pass ultimate and I only game on PC. If i get the xbox game pass 3 month, I can add it to my account and it will become 2 months right? But I really don't need ultimate since I don't play on xbox and don't need xbox live. Anyone know if it can be added and just stay as 3 months?
Right, you have to wait until the current xgpu expire then you can downgrade to Live gold/Xbox game pass/Game pass for PC. Secondly, there is no conversion between Xbox game pass and Game pass for PC, so you can not use the deal here. Also, Game pass for PC is running a first 3 month for $1 sale currently.
Jul 11, 2018
19 posts
25 upvotes
nanmo091032 wrote: This can only be use on new subscribers and microsoft offers new subscriber $1 for the first month.
wanton007 wrote: Darn! That'd be great price if I were able to take advantage of it. I'm on the $1 ultimate for 3 months right now. Any recommendations on how what to get to extend that? I don't even need ultimate...
nanmo091032 wrote: If you do not convert these to ultimate, all of these codes(including live gold and Xbox game pass) only work for console.
These codes are 100 percent stackable. I just did 3 of them no issues. Just a word to the wise, make sure you don't go past a 3 year subscription aka Jan 22, 2023 as xbox will only allow you to bank three years at a time.
Feb 2, 2017
698 posts
613 upvotes
Horizon and GoW should go down more I think cause they were free in bundles so they have unlimited stock like Gears of Wars and Assasins Creed Unity which were in the Xbox bundles

They should eventually taper down to $1-$2 for Horizon and GoW in the next few months. I think Unity even went down to 79 cents at one point, just more copies than people with systems
Dec 2, 2009
732 posts
266 upvotes
Markham
ScatterStash wrote: Best bet would be to let the current three month ultimate expire then get the current three month pass. But if the three month pass is at a discount now, you can loose that when the time comes.
nanmo091032 wrote: Right, you have to wait until the current xgpu expire then you can downgrade to Live gold/Xbox game pass/Game pass for PC. Secondly, there is no conversion between Xbox game pass and Game pass for PC, so you can not use the deal here. Also, Game pass for PC is running a first 3 month for $1 sale currently.
Thanks for the help. So basically if I want to play on PC with this, I have to buy it as is, then convert it to a 2 month ultimate pass? There is no 1:1 xbox and pc pass.

So I think I'll just let the ultimate pass expire first then see if I can get the PC 3m/$1 if it's still around. Otherwise prob best to just buy the xbox 3 month and convert it to 2 months ultimate for PC use.
Nov 22, 2019
56 posts
10 upvotes
Ghiness wrote: Thanks for the help. So basically if I want to play on PC with this, I have to buy it as is, then convert it to a 2 month ultimate pass? There is no 1:1 xbox and pc pass.

So I think I'll just let the ultimate pass expire first then see if I can get the PC 3m/$1 if it's still around. Otherwise prob best to just buy the xbox 3 month and convert it to 2 months ultimate for PC use.
Unless its possible to buy it from CD Keys now but not actually redeem the code until your current subscription expires. In which case, you won't lose one month on conversion to ultimate since all you need is the gold for PC. Not sure if that strategy is risky though. I have little experience with CD keys and I'm not sure how long I would hold on to a key without redeeming it.
Dec 2, 2009
732 posts
266 upvotes
Markham
ScatterStash wrote: Unless its possible to buy it from CD Keys now but not actually redeem the code until your current subscription expires. In which case, you won't lose one month on conversion to ultimate since all you need is the gold for PC. Not sure if that strategy is risky though. I have little experience with CD keys and I'm not sure how long I would hold on to a key without redeeming it.
But I don't think you can convert the console one to PC though? I'm not going to buy this cd keys one yet, like you said it's semi sketch so yeah don't want to buy and not redeem. I'll just see if I can get the PC 3 months first and figure it out then.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)