Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys

PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership $47.89, Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition $5.19 and much more

Nov 21, 2019
14 posts
5 upvotes
blazed16 wrote: Thats not good i wanted to buy a couple more, Let us know
Hi, I ended up getting a refund from them.

Timeline:

Jan 27th - I bought 1 three month Game Pass code. I used it and my Game Pass account which had expired earlier in the month now showed three months on it.

Jan 31st - I bought 2 more (the limit per purchase). I tried one of these and it gave me an error saying that the trial code is for new customers only.

Jan 31st - Sent an email to cdkeys support about the error. Later that day I got an email back with an apology and stating they were giving me a refund on the purchase.

Feb 1st - Got a full refund.

You could try your own luck as I assumed from comments earlier in the thread that they were stack-able but that wasn't the case for me.
Oct 25, 2013
243 posts
898 upvotes
London, ON
NBGamer wrote: Hi, I ended up getting a refund from them.

Timeline:

Jan 27th - I bought 1 three month Game Pass code. I used it and my Game Pass account which had expired earlier in the month now showed three months on it.

Jan 31st - I bought 2 more (the limit per purchase). I tried one of these and it gave me an error saying that the trial code is for new customers only.

Jan 31st - Sent an email to cdkeys support about the error. Later that day I got an email back with an apology and stating they were giving me a refund on the purchase.

Feb 1st - Got a full refund.

You could try your own luck as I assumed from comments earlier in the thread that they were stack-able but that wasn't the case for me.
Looks like some of these 3-month codes are from the AMD CPU/GPU deals. The error massage is exactly the same when I try to stack two 3-month game pass code from the AMD deals.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
Daily Deals:

Fortnite: Legendary Rogue Spider Knight Outfit+2000 V-Bucks (XB1) $39.59
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (XB1) $1.79
Just Cause 4+dlc (PC) $9.69 (not season pass. it doesn't say what it is, but assume it's something minor)
Minecraft (XB1) $8.99
Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition (PC) $30.59
PREY (PC) $6.29
Risk of Rain 2 (PC) $12.59 (Early Access)
Last edited by SoldierZeroB on Feb 3rd, 2020 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2018
1082 posts
1622 upvotes
Montreal
Lowkey seems like PS+ is consistently going to be $50 lol
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3108 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Should mention, nintendo switch games, alot of them are $71.99 no tax, you save $18 versus buying at stores.

Also Mario kart 8 deluxe and 12 month nintendo online Family membership ($44.99 by itself) together for $91.79 the splatoon 2 and the smash bros bundles come with just regular memberships

https://www.cdkeys.com/nintendo?%252Fni ... rder=price
Aug 16, 2009
122 posts
543 upvotes
What are the odds of Horizon Zero Dawn being free on PS Plus within the next year?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
Buck49 wrote: What are the odds of Horizon Zero Dawn being free on PS Plus within the next year?
Even if it becomes free, you'll only get the base game and then if you want the dlc it'll probably cost more than $6. It's only $5.39 now for the game and the dlc. Are you really gonna wait up to a year to save just over $5 on something that might not even happen? Amazing game, amazing price! Why wait? Buy now! And this way you fully own it even when your plus expires.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2517 posts
896 upvotes
SoldierZeroB wrote: Even if it becomes free, you'll only get the base game and then if you want the dlc it'll probably cost more than $6. It's only $5.39 now for the game and the dlc. Are you really gonna wait up to a year to save just over $5 on something that might not even happen? Amazing game, amazing price! Why wait? Buy now! And this way you fully own it even when your plus expires.
I own the base game digitally and I keep seeing the complete edition drop and drop. Keep avoiding it. I told myself if it ever went cheaper than $5 (as I am only buying it again for access to the expansion).

I might do it now. But I wonder, will my save file (which I platinum'd) carry over to the complete edition? Are they separate save files? Separate trophy lists?
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39338 posts
6341 upvotes
Winnipeg
SoldierZeroB wrote: Horizon Zero Dawn at $7.19 is a daily deal so that price won't last long. If you want it, don't put it off until tomorrow just in case.
Never bought a "key" for console before, how do you redeem it? Do I need to be PSN+ premium member to redeem?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
divx wrote: Never bought a "key" for console before, how do you redeem it? Do I need to be PSN+ premium member to redeem?
Nope. They send a screenshot of the code written down on a piece of paper and then you just enter it either on the website or on your console. It's a simple process.
Aug 16, 2009
122 posts
543 upvotes
SoldierZeroB wrote: Even if it becomes free, you'll only get the base game and then if you want the dlc it'll probably cost more than $6. It's only $5.39 now for the game and the dlc. Are you really gonna wait up to a year to save just over $5 on something that might not even happen? Amazing game, amazing price! Why wait? Buy now! And this way you fully own it even when your plus expires.
I was thinking about DLC and you're right, PS Plus usually just gives the base game. Thanks!
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39338 posts
6341 upvotes
Winnipeg
SoldierZeroB wrote: Nope. They send a screenshot of the code written down on a piece of paper and then you just enter it either on the website or on your console. It's a simple process.
sounds good, ordered
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9849 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
Raimond wrote: I might do it now. But I wonder, will my save file (which I platinum'd) carry over to the complete edition? Are they separate save files? Separate trophy lists?
Wondering the same thing as well. My finished save file is from the disc version and I didn't really care to play the DLC when I was done but the price is low enough now that I'm considering it if only to have a reason to turn on my PS4 which I rarely ever use
Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes
Raimond wrote: I own the base game digitally and I keep seeing the complete edition drop and drop. Keep avoiding it. I told myself if it ever went cheaper than $5 (as I am only buying it again for access to the expansion).

I might do it now. But I wonder, will my save file (which I platinum'd) carry over to the complete edition? Are they separate save files? Separate trophy lists?
ReeGee wrote: Wondering the same thing as well. My finished save file is from the disc version and I didn't really care to play the DLC when I was done but the price is low enough now that I'm considering it if only to have a reason to turn on my PS4 which I rarely ever use
Yes.
Save games from Horizon Zero Dawn are compatible with Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition, but only if both games are from the same region (North America).
Feb 2, 2017
160 posts
41 upvotes
looking to get the PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership ,,,,should i be worried at all?
TIA
Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes
bubbapsingh wrote: looking to get the PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership ,,,,should i be worried at all?
TIA
No, you should receive code after purchase by email.
Sep 23, 2005
556 posts
170 upvotes
Calgary
Is no one having this problem?

Your payment was declined by the payment processor.

I have tried 3 browsers, chrome, edge, firefox, 1 tablet, VPN, no VPN, paypal with a balance, 3 credit cards which are all good, tried via my account, tried via as a guest, incoginito mode, and I always get Your payment was declined by the payment processor.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)