Expired Hot Deals

[CDKeys] PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership $47.89, Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition $5.19 and much more

Nov 23, 2017
144 posts
83 upvotes
The ps plus says it’s only good for USA. Has anyone redeemed a code successfully in Canada for the PS Plus?
Dec 26, 2005
823 posts
263 upvotes
Ottawa
ryan0462 wrote: The ps plus says it’s only good for USA. Has anyone redeemed a code successfully in Canada for the PS Plus?
yes. it's redeemable in Canada.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
200 posts
1005 upvotes
Mossmod wrote: Doom Eternal Pre-Order only for Middle East and Africa!
Fixed and removed. Thanks for letting me know.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
1842 posts
381 upvotes
How low will Horizon Complete go! I keep holding out because I already have the full base game and just want the expansion.
Nov 21, 2019
3 posts
Just a heads up that the 3 month game pass codes linked in the original post are now $12.59.

They're also now using free 3 month trial codes which don't stack and are for new users only.

I only have a regular game pass subscription so I have no idea if they do stack in ultimate.

I opened a ticket as I bought some today (before the price change) and getting the "The free trial is for new customers only" message on the Microsoft website when trying to redeem them.

I'll keep you updated with their response.
Nov 16, 2011
95 posts
44 upvotes
CAMBRIDGE
jay_w wrote: yes. it's redeemable in Canada.
How long does the code usually take to get?? I got the confirmation email but no code yet as far as I can seen..ordered it about 15hours ago!

Thanks

Bigjdoberman
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1674 posts
322 upvotes
Vaughan
So those that bought the 12 month ps+ membership from cdkeys can confirm that it works in Canada even though it says USA on the site? I assume cdkeys doesn't refund if it doesn't work, correct?

Does the change in month affect the ps+ download code in any way?
Dec 26, 2005
823 posts
263 upvotes
Ottawa
bigjdoberman wrote: How long does the code usually take to get?? I got the confirmation email but no code yet as far as I can seen..ordered it about 15hours ago!

Thanks

Bigjdoberman
I got mine super quick. you may want to contact them if you haven't gotten it yet.
I cant find the emails for my order, but looking at an older order from cdkeys, there was a download link for the digital code in the confirmation email.
Oct 11, 2013
520 posts
319 upvotes
Toronto
d_source wrote: So those that bought the 12 month ps+ membership from cdkeys can confirm that it works in Canada even though it says USA on the site? I assume cdkeys doesn't refund if it doesn't work, correct?

Does the change in month affect the ps+ download code in any way?
I bought the code last night and works perfectly for my Canadian account.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9923 posts
4550 upvotes
NBGamer wrote: Just a heads up that the 3 month game pass codes linked in the original post are now $12.59.

They're also now using free 3 month trial codes which don't stack and are for new users only.

I only have a regular game pass subscription so I have no idea if they do stack in ultimate.

I opened a ticket as I bought some today (before the price change) and getting the "The free trial is for new customers only" message on the Microsoft website when trying to redeem them.

I'll keep you updated with their response.
Thats not good i wanted to buy a couple more, Let us know
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Jun 1, 2017
180 posts
129 upvotes
Mississauga
Just purchased now, and received code instantly.
All good.
Thanks OP!!
Nov 21, 2019
3 posts
blazed16 wrote: Thats not good i wanted to buy a couple more, Let us know
Hi, I ended up getting a refund from them.

Timeline:

Jan 27th - I bought 1 three month Game Pass code. I used it and my Game Pass account which had expired earlier in the month now showed three months on it.

Jan 31st - I bought 2 more (the limit per purchase). I tried one of these and it gave me an error saying that the trial code is for new customers only.

Jan 31st - Sent an email to cdkeys support about the error. Later that day I got an email back with an apology and stating they were giving me a refund on the purchase.

Feb 1st - Got a full refund.

You could try your own luck as I assumed from comments earlier in the thread that they were stack-able but that wasn't the case for me.
Oct 25, 2013
181 posts
675 upvotes
London, ON
NBGamer wrote: Hi, I ended up getting a refund from them.

Timeline:

Jan 27th - I bought 1 three month Game Pass code. I used it and my Game Pass account which had expired earlier in the month now showed three months on it.

Jan 31st - I bought 2 more (the limit per purchase). I tried one of these and it gave me an error saying that the trial code is for new customers only.

Jan 31st - Sent an email to cdkeys support about the error. Later that day I got an email back with an apology and stating they were giving me a refund on the purchase.

Feb 1st - Got a full refund.

You could try your own luck as I assumed from comments earlier in the thread that they were stack-able but that wasn't the case for me.
Looks like some of these 3-month codes are from the AMD CPU/GPU deals. The error massage is exactly the same when I try to stack two 3-month game pass code from the AMD deals.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2663 posts
3945 upvotes
London, Ontario
Daily Deals:

Fortnite: Legendary Rogue Spider Knight Outfit+2000 V-Bucks (XB1) $39.59
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (XB1) $1.79
Just Cause 4+dlc (PC) $9.69 (not season pass. it doesn't say what it is, but assume it's something minor)
Minecraft (XB1) $8.99
Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition (PC) $30.59
PREY (PC) $6.29
Risk of Rain 2 (PC) $12.59 (Early Access)
Last edited by SoldierZeroB on Feb 3rd, 2020 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 20, 2018
387 posts
396 upvotes
Montreal
Lowkey seems like PS+ is consistently going to be $50 lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)