Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys

Easter Digital Sale - Huge sale on Gaming Memberships, Xbox One & PC Digital Games

Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes

Easter Digital Sale - Huge sale on Gaming Memberships, Xbox One & PC Digital Games

Retailer:
CDKeys
All digital titles/memberships below are by CD Keys. 

Membership Deals: Xbox One Deals PC Games:
Last edited by lebrond on Apr 19th, 2019 9:22 pm, edited 59 times in total.
128 replies
Feb 20, 2013
134 posts
60 upvotes
Ottawa
Hi,
Where does it say complete edition for horizon? I don’t see it at the description.
Apr 21, 2015
410 posts
528 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Yeah shows normal version for me. Search shows normal version and the DLC only.
Jun 18, 2010
219 posts
233 upvotes
Doesn't this site require you to add your phone number in for verification when you're a new user? I don't know if i want to give my phone number to some grey market Russian site.

Funny this is the only site that does this as I have bought from Fanatical, Nuuvem and other and not once I had to put in anything other than my email.
“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet
Oct 15, 2011
173 posts
330 upvotes
XBOX live deal is cold... :rolleyes: .. after the Costco one where ppl got one year + $45 gift card for only $50
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2008
1181 posts
1876 upvotes
Montreal
ama1313 wrote: XBOX live deal is cold... :rolleyes: .. after the Costco one where ppl got one year + $45 gift card for only $50
Question new to the Xbox eco system, can you purchase the xbox gold membership and only apply say in 6 months when you need it or will it expire ?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9843 posts
7780 upvotes
Toronto
goldxpert wrote: Doesn't this site require you to add your phone number in for verification when you're a new user? I don't know if i want to give my phone number to some grey market Russian site.

Funny this is the only site that does this as I have bought from Fanatical, Nuuvem and other and not once I had to put in anything other than my email.
They do this to prevent their inventory of new releases from being bought up in bulk as their prices are generally far lower than anywhere else as they resell regionally discounted keys. Fanatical and Nuuvem don't carry many in demand new releases and don't need to worry about this. I've been shopping at CDKeys for years and have never had any issues. They're a great website with the best deals around
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2228 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
naimc wrote: Question new to the Xbox eco system, can you purchase the xbox gold membership and only apply say in 6 months when you need it or will it expire ?
Xbox Live codes stack (up to 3 years IIRC), so if you're simply waiting for your current membership to expire, you don't need to. I can't recall if the codes themselves expire to be honest.
Oct 27, 2018
128 posts
139 upvotes
ama1313 wrote: XBOX live deal is cold... :rolleyes: .. after the Costco one where ppl got one year + $45 gift card for only $50
And the Brazilian Live codes. But time machines, magically reappearing deals, and all that.
Jul 19, 2011
69 posts
13 upvotes
KANATA, ON
lebrond wrote:
As mentioned in post:

CDKeys product page never mentions Complete Edition, but once redeemed, you will get the complete edition.

Proof:
https://m.imgur.com/a/wmb2DIs
Yup, downloaded Complete Edition for me as well. Thanks for posting.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21317 posts
10909 upvotes
Oakville
Marluxia wrote: And the Brazilian Live codes. But time machines, magically reappearing deals, and all that.
Also the ebates deals in the summer. You're right, none of us has a time machine. If you need live now, it's ok, but Live codes go on sale for cheaper than this fairly regularly (seems like there's a sale every 3 months or so)
May 27, 2010
470 posts
187 upvotes
I can also confirm that it activates Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition. Use one of their 3% off codes to save some pennies.
Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes
baconcow wrote: I can also confirm that it activates Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition. Use one of their 3% off codes to save some pennies.
Their Facebook discount code is not working anymore.
May 27, 2010
470 posts
187 upvotes
lebrond wrote: Their Facebook discount code is not working anymore.
We got one, tonight. Was only working on desktop, not mobile. Go on the their CDKeys Facebook page and like them. On the left-hand side, it will say get your 3% coupon. Click on this. You will see a little broken image box near the top left within the white space of the page that opens. Right-click this and open image in a new browser tab. It will say something about waiting 5 seconds before redirecting to a page that says to click to redeem your code. Click on the link and it will take you to a new page with the image of the discount code.
Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes
baconcow wrote: We got one, tonight. Was only working on desktop, not mobile. Go on the their CDKeys Facebook page and like them. On the left-hand side, it will say get your 3% coupon. Click on this. You will see a little broken image box near the top left within the white space of the page that opens. Right-click this and open image in a new browser tab. It will say something about waiting 5 seconds before redirecting to a page that says to click to redeem your code. Click on the link and it will take you to a new page with the image of the discount code.

Added to main post.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5744 posts
5510 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.

Is the Overwatch Legendary code for the PC a good deal?

At $47, seems like it's the cheapeast (apart from G4A which I don't use) at the moment.

Better to wait?
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2005
2704 posts
355 upvotes
North York
Thanks for posting OP, going to get Horizon.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2004
5437 posts
2424 upvotes
Can also confirm horizon is complete version with the add-on
Sep 4, 2009
566 posts
425 upvotes
Calgary
Hot deal on HZD complete edition. Downloaded it and just a few minutes in. Looks fabulous so far. Thanks OP!
- Don't support hoarding. Do your research, decide on the price you want to pay for it. Don't ever pay more than that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)