Toronto, ON

Rocket League (Xbox One Digital Code) for $12.05 CAD

Deal Link:
Price:
$12.05 CAD
Retailer:
CDKeys
CDKeys has Rocket League (Xbox One Digital Code) on sale for $12.69 CAD

You can get extra 5% discount code by submitting email at their Facebook discount page.

Price becomes $12.05 CAD

---------------------------------------------

The Xbox One version of Rocket League includes:
  • All "Game of the Year Edition" content, which packs every item from the previously-released DLC Packs, "Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars," and "Chaos Run" into a single package
  • Exclusive Battle-Cars: 16 Cars + 2 Xbox One Exclusives (The Halo "HogSticker," an alternate version of the Warthog, and the Gears of War "Armadillo"
  • Insane Customization: Personalize your vehicle with hundreds of different items for BILLIONS of possible combinations!
  • Awesome Arenas: DFH Stadium, Beckwith Park, Mannfield, Urban Station, Utopia Coliseum, and Wasteland (with multiple variants of most maps)
  • Fantastic Multiplayer: 4-Player Splitscreen, 8-Player Online, Ranked and Unranked play, special Mutator-themed playlist(s), Private Match support (with named rooms and optional passwords)
  • Cool Game Modes: Exhibition 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, Unfair Mode (1v2, 1v3, 1v4), and Offline Season Mode
  • More Features: Replay Viewer, customizable controls, "Mutator" game-variant options (Ball Type, Ball Speed, Boost Strength, Max Score, Match Length, etc.)n his vehicle Doom Jet
Last edited by DealsLove on Jul 15th, 2017 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
16 replies
Nov 23, 2016
44 posts
54 upvotes
Its quite tempting to pick this up... I have over spent my gaming budget for the month already. I played this game on PS4 when I had it free with PSN+.
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
11955 posts
3696 upvotes
Oakville
5% discount code link is dead

Edit: dead on mobile. Looks like it works on desktop.
Last edited by wearysky on Jul 16th, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Public Mobile
Koodo
[OP]
Sep 10, 2015
74 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto, ON
wearysky wrote:
Jul 16th, 2017 8:59 am
5% discount code link is dead
I checked and link is working fine.
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
11955 posts
3696 upvotes
Oakville
DealsLove wrote:
Jul 16th, 2017 6:16 pm
I checked and link is working fine.
This is what I see:

Public Mobile
Koodo
Oct 6, 2010
377 posts
210 upvotes
London
wearysky wrote:
Jul 16th, 2017 6:54 pm
This is what I see:

I think you need to make a CD Keys account and log in first before you can use the promo.
Oct 25, 2006
97 posts
68 upvotes
I bought this game for $20 a year ago and it's the best $20 I've ever spent.
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
11955 posts
3696 upvotes
Oakville
RadiantViper wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 1:20 am
I think you need to make a CD Keys account and log in first before you can use the promo.
Yeah, I know that - this is the Facebook page not even loading to get the promo in the first place.

Related (and original post edited) - I've finally gotten to a PC, and the link works via desktop browser. It's just mobile that doesn't work.
Public Mobile
Koodo
Sep 2, 2010
436 posts
152 upvotes
montreal
ok, will try this tonight...
Seems to be a good games for local multiplayer (often have many kids at home ...).
Sep 7, 2014
118 posts
102 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Even if you only played this game as an I'm-bored-of-all-other-games-I-own game and did a few rounds a week, you'd get your money's worth.

I paid full price when it arrived on Xbox and have gotten my money's worth time and time again. Plus, great game for couch co-op as well.
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
11955 posts
3696 upvotes
Oakville
Never played for couch co-op, but I've found that once you hit a certain level (which is based almost entirely on the amount of time you spend playing the game, notthing to do with skill level), unranked matches are SUPER hit and miss with regards to who you get matched against. Often, my buddies and I get matched up against insanely good players who are flying their cars around the arenas as if they are literally rocket ships. It stops being fun, losing 10+-0 in most of the matches.
Public Mobile
Koodo
Sep 2, 2010
436 posts
152 upvotes
montreal
wearysky wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 9:08 am
Yeah, I know that - this is the Facebook page not even loading to get the promo in the first place.

Related (and original post edited) - I've finally gotten to a PC, and the link works via desktop browser. It's just mobile that doesn't work.
ChippewaBarr wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 10:49 am
Even if you only played this game as an I'm-bored-of-all-other-games-I-own game and did a few rounds a week, you'd get your money's worth.

I paid full price when it arrived on Xbox and have gotten my money's worth time and time again. Plus, great game for couch co-op as well.
ok, ok, ... sold!!!
Just ordered one.

For those having problem to get the 5% discount code.
I was able to get it on my cell by doing the following in chrome (cell phone):
- login to FB on chrome
- paste the url on chrom for FB request (I was getting the page error)
- activate "desktop version" (instead of mobile version)
And it was working.

So I think you don't even have to be logged to your cdkey account to get your 5% rebate.

Thanks OP.
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
11955 posts
3696 upvotes
Oakville
superbigjay wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 11:39 am
For those having problem to get the 5% discount code.
I was able to get it on my cell by doing the following in chrome (cell phone):
- login to FB on chrome
- paste the url on chrom for FB request (I was getting the page error)
- activate "desktop version" (instead of mobile version)
And it was working.

So I think you don't even have to be logged to your cdkey account to get your 5% rebate.
Nope, you don't need to be logged in to your CDKeys account. You just need to request the desktop site, as it doesn't work on the mobile site for whatever reason.
Public Mobile
Koodo
[OP]
Sep 10, 2015
74 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Game is back on sale for $12.05 CAD after using 5% discount code.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)