Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CDKeys

Xbox One Digital Sale - Forza Motorsport 7 $30.35, Shadow of the Tomb Raider $47.22, PUBG $14.83, Steep $10.07 and more

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2018 6:26 pm
Jun 4, 2016
399 posts
2684 upvotes

Xbox One Digital Sale - Forza Motorsport 7 $30.35, Shadow of the Tomb Raider $47.22, PUBG $14.83, Steep $10.07 and more

Deal Link:
Retailer:
CDKeys
CDKeys have few Xbox One Digital Games on sale.

All prices are after using 3% discount code:
11 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
Alexaaa wrote: How is PUBG on Xbox One?
Only one person's opinion but one of the worst games I have played in awhile. It had you playing but not playing if you know what I mean. Instead of hunting people down and being quick enough about it well this is not that. Also with this game people get on the mic and on Twitch and whatever other gaming streaming deal and help each other out when it is supposed to be about everyone versus each other and then leaving one man standing. As for the graphics they looked meh. Oh and my brother paid $20 for this and wish he had not. I forgot for a second about him trying it.

Seriously ... if you have a Family Video or some other place to rent games rent this first. Heck borrow it off a friend or enemy for that matter and try before you buy.

I like the idea of what the game is about but to me it doesn't play out as it should. Also in my short time with it I got down to lasting to 10th and got an acheev but it felt so hollow because in all of my sessions I never once killed a person. LOL!
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3320 posts
1214 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
Has Forza 7 ever been cheaper? For some reason it's not even available on game pass
Jan 5, 2017
297 posts
274 upvotes
Alexaaa wrote: How is PUBG on Xbox One?
I personally love it. Can't put it down. That's the only game I have been playing all year. For this price you can't go wrong. Check out people streaming the game on mixer.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3320 posts
1214 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
also how do i get the price for forza down to $30.35? Even with the discount I get $33.75
Nov 17, 2007
565 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: Only one person's opinion but one of the worst games I have played in awhile. It had you playing but not playing if you know what I mean. Instead of hunting people down and being quick enough about it well this is not that. Also with this game people get on the mic and on Twitch and whatever other gaming streaming deal and help each other out when it is supposed to be about everyone versus each other and then leaving one man standing. As for the graphics they looked meh. Oh and my brother paid $20 for this and wish he had not. I forgot for a second about him trying it.

Seriously ... if you have a Family Video or some other place to rent games rent this first. Heck borrow it off a friend or enemy for that matter and try before you buy.

I like the idea of what the game is about but to me it doesn't play out as it should. Also in my short time with it I got down to lasting to 10th and got an acheev but it felt so hollow because in all of my sessions I never once killed a person. LOL!
Thank you! You and I seem to be the only ones not on the battle royale train. I just don't understand it... which I think means that I am old. Those damn kids and their fortnights.
Came for the deals...stayed...for the deals.
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2006
1168 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. I ordered Shadow of the Tomb Raider. This is a bit cheaper than the $59.99 Games with Gold discount that happened a couple of weeks ago. Not horrible for a game that released mid-Sept.

RFD 'convinced' me to upgrade my XBOne to an X (through the EBGames trade-up) awhile back so now I need some games that actually look particularly good on the X. I suppose I need to find a deal on Red Dead Redemption 2 next...
Jul 14, 2018
44 posts
153 upvotes
who_ca wrote: Thanks OP. I ordered Shadow of the Tomb Raider. This is a bit cheaper than the $59.99 Games with Gold discount that happened a couple of weeks ago. Not horrible for a game that released mid-Sept.

RFD 'convinced' me to upgrade my XBOne to an X (through the EBGames trade-up) awhile back so now I need some games that actually look particularly good on the X. I suppose I need to find a deal on Red Dead Redemption 2 next...
Get Assassins Creed Origins/Odyssey and HITMAN 2 when it comes out too
Deal Guru
Jul 5, 2001
10109 posts
12727 upvotes
Toronto
Mart99 wrote: I personally love it. Can't put it down. That's the only game I have been playing all year. For this price you can't go wrong. Check out people streaming the game on mixer.
Agree - it's not without it's faults, but the developer is actively updating/optimizing the game.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2006
2748 posts
942 upvotes
The COD BO4 BR is soooo much better than PUBG in every possible way. I’d refund PUBG if I could and I’m not a COD fan since MW2
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1825 posts
1698 upvotes
Fast paced almost like Fortnite = BO4.
Slow paced almost like hardcore mode in BF series = PUBG.

BO4 is more about your power-ups rather than purely your aim and survival sense.

~3 hits you're dead in PUBG, ~6 hits in BO4 and you can still hide behind a tree and heal up to full life.

I go back and forth between these 2 because I get bored of both after 2-3 rounds.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)