Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17434 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
NBC has announced the 'celebrities' and some of the advisors

The 16 contenders set for season eight are: Laila Ali, Brooke Burke-Charvet, Eric Dickerson, Boy George, Matt Iseman, Carrie Keagan, Carson Kressley, Lisa Leslie, Jon Lovitz, Vince Neil, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Kyle Richards, Chael Sonnen, Porsha Williams, Ricky Williams and Carnie Wilson.

https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/138 ... oin-arnold
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2007
1884 posts
124 upvotes
Calgary
jenviea wrote: NBC has announced the 'celebrities' and some of the advisors

The 16 contenders set for season eight are: Laila Ali, Brooke Burke-Charvet, Eric Dickerson, Boy George, Matt Iseman, Carrie Keagan, Carson Kressley, Lisa Leslie, Jon Lovitz, Vince Neil, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Kyle Richards, Chael Sonnen, Porsha Williams, Ricky Williams and Carnie Wilson.

Without googling, I only know 3 of these celebs (Boy George, Vince Neil adn Ricky Willimas).
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4128 posts
946 upvotes
Sask.
What a crazy group, the ones I know - Laila is pretty tough, Brooke is kinda nuts; Carson will provide the fun factor, Jon will be hilarious, Snookie is interesting (she's changed a lot since she became a mom), Carnie is one smart cookie; Portia and Kyle are Real Housewives, so hopefully they'll fight; Boy George will add his awesomeness, lol!
I don't know the others.
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17434 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
Just realized this could be the path to an Arnold presidency
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1290 posts
476 upvotes
jenviea wrote: Just realized this could be the path to an Arnold presidency
So at the end of each segment, will it be "You're Fired!" (from True Lies) or "You are terminated!" (obvious)
Oct 24, 2013
396 posts
175 upvotes
^^^

Probably, "You're fired... now get to za choppa!"
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
8488 posts
1291 upvotes
Brampton
lol perfect guy for this.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Honestly not really buying Arnold as the host. He's not really a business man, you can't really replace Trump. Get to za choppa.
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17434 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
I don't recall a prior premiere wherein no contestants wanted to step up to be the first project manager like one sorry group
It's understandable from a self preservation aspect but it's still a competition
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
jenviea wrote: I don't recall a prior premiere wherein no contestants wanted to step up to be the first project manager like one sorry group
It's understandable from a self preservation aspect but it's still a competition
Ya true. Always some one steps up, it's like both project managers were forced to do it.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
ahahahaha "You're terminated" Now "Get to za choppa". LOLLLLL.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2007
3648 posts
800 upvotes
^^ lol I assumed he would be "terminating" people but I was surprised he threw in the choppa too!

I don't mind Arnold as host so far (though I've always been a fan), but the cast is kinda boring for me. Always hate when they just recycle professional reality show people aka snooki, real housewives, and whoever the YouTube person is
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
nufan wrote: ^^ lol I assumed he would be "terminating" people but I was surprised he threw in the choppa too!

I don't mind Arnold as host so far (though I've always been a fan), but the cast is kinda boring for me. Always hate when they just recycle professional reality show people aka snooki, real housewives, and whoever the YouTube person is
I didn't get the get to da choppa first and then the fired person left in the choppa. LOL. Ya the contestants seem boring.
Jan 3, 2008
978 posts
268 upvotes
W.GTA
Arnold -" You're terminated asta la vista baby" LOL
Koodo/Public Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
6241 posts
708 upvotes
jenviea wrote: Just realized this could be the path to an Arnold presidency

Arnold wasn't born in the US (if my memory serves me correctly), which means he's not eligible to be President.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
Octavius wrote: Arnold wasn't born in the US (if my memory serves me correctly), which means he's not eligible to be President.
Very true.
I hope Donald Trump doesn't change that rule though...he sure seems powerful enough to just do anything he wants...
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17434 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
From what bits I glimpsed, I thought the guys video looked horribly amateurish (I think Carson Kressley said as much) yet they still won

Ratings are not good

http://deadline.com/2017/01/celebrity-a ... 201877819/

Maybe understandable for a show in its eighth season but I think NBC was hoping a new figurehead would revitalize the show