Hot Deals

[Chain Reaction Cycles] Osprey Backpack Farpoint 40L M/L Volcanic Grey - $110.49

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2019 7:08 am
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
1837 posts
320 upvotes
Montreal
Had to use Microsoft Edge as Chrome was not showing the live chat button. They reimbursed me 24.99$ shipping, gonna wait and see it pop up in my statement, thanks!
Nov 3, 2003
327 posts
64 upvotes
I'm still waiting for mine. Ordered on Jan 31 with standard tracked shipping. Wonder how much longer it will take?
Nov 19, 2018
12 posts
2 upvotes
Surrey, BC
I'm in the same boat..patiently waiting
Jun 30, 2005
391 posts
19 upvotes
Windsor
Ordered on January 21, received January 30 to my Detroit address. The backpack is as good as the hype makes it sound. Japan will welcome it. Thank you OP!
Jan 29, 2012
35 posts
45 upvotes
CALGARY
Anyone in Calgary want to trade their M/L for my S/M?
Nov 11, 2013
307 posts
261 upvotes
Calgary
IllAtEase wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 4:36 pm
Anyone in Calgary want to trade their M/L for my S/M?
If your looking to sell it outright, I’d be interested in buying it from you.
Jan 9, 2014
27 posts
31 upvotes
So I did the impossible. I went to Atmosphere and price checked the bag. It was OOS online but the lady didn't seem to care to much so I'm thinking YMMV. Manager said they will price match anything as long as its in CAD. I don't think I got a better deal than the currency conversion but I needed the bag ASAP as i fly to Europe on Saturday.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1154 posts
454 upvotes
ficarjo wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 6:48 pm
I will buy it if you still have it..
Who were you talking to?
agentf wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 3:46 pm
So I did the impossible. I went to Atmosphere and price checked the bag. It was OOS online but the lady didn't seem to care to much so I'm thinking YMMV. Manager said they will price match anything as long as its in CAD. I don't think I got a better deal than the currency conversion but I needed the bag ASAP as i fly to Europe on Saturday.
You definitely lucked out. Their price match policy says: The price must be verifiable by our employees, must be in Canadian currency, and must be sold by an authorized retailer located in Canada
Jan 30, 2006
359 posts
75 upvotes
Richmond Hill, Toron…
Are the 2 buckles on the Farview really useful to hang a day pack? which daypack would work with the system?
Nov 16, 2016
129 posts
32 upvotes
Alberta
agentf wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 3:46 pm
Ya definitely lucked out there, what location was that at if you don't mind sharing?
Oct 2, 2015
28 posts
14 upvotes
East York, ON
Purchased with the GBP method, then paid shipping. Contacted them to get a refund of 13.99 GBP for the shipping i got charged and was refunded right away. Received mine approximately a week later with no duties. In total I paid $88.10 CAD (51.49 GBP). Great customer service, thanks OP for posting.
Aug 15, 2009
130 posts
56 upvotes
Montreal
comesource wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 4:24 pm
Are the 2 buckles on the Farview really useful to hang a day pack? which daypack would work with the system?
Osprey Daylite pack.
Jan 9, 2014
27 posts
31 upvotes
Firecatman wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 5:41 pm
Ya definitely lucked out there, what location was that at if you don't mind sharing?
Thunder Bay. Showed the manager my phone with the bag pulled up on the website and it was a go.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)