Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Chain reaction cyclez

Osprey Escapist 25 backpack (106.99, free shipping + duty)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2019 3:36 am
May 18, 2010
103 posts
76 upvotes

Osprey Escapist 25 backpack (106.99, free shipping + duty)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
63$ off
Retailer:
Chain reaction cyclez
Hello,

I was looking for a bacpack and came accross this bag at this us store. They charge in canadian and the price is much lower than local stores in quebec.

Duty charges to be paid at reception i think. Hopefully, its only canada taxes, not quebec.

Thanks
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7737 posts
10771 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Seems like there's a banner up top with a discount code: NCV2019

"NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY - SAVE $10 OFF $100 SPEND"

However, if you switch it to British Pounds, it's

"NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY - SAVE £10 OFF £50 SPEND"

Extra ~$7.45 discount if you pay in GBP!
Nov 1, 2017
194 posts
308 upvotes
Escapist 32 is only $100.38 at: https://www.wiggle.com/osprey-escapist-32-rucksack/
+
$20 OFF $100 SPEND New customers only
USE CODE: NEWCA

Purchased the 25 (black) last week for $89, bought a discounted Primal jersey to make everything approximately $100 to get $20 off.
Payed duties and tax ahead. Arrived via DHL without additional charges.
Ordered April 8, shipped on the 9th, arrived on the 11th.
I finally quit drinking for good. Now, I drink for evil!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7737 posts
10771 upvotes
Richmond Hill
wolfgang25 wrote: Payed duties and tax ahead. Arrived via DHL without additional charges.
Ordered April 8, shipped on the 9th, arrived on the 11th.
How did you choose to pay duties and taxes ahead?

I remember the fiasco with the Ultraboost deal on Wiggle, some ppl charged varying amount of duties, and others got off scot free.
Nov 1, 2017
194 posts
308 upvotes
rugerty100 wrote: How did you choose to pay duties and taxes ahead?

I remember the fiasco with the Ultraboost deal on Wiggle, some ppl charged varying amount of duties, and others got off scot free.
It’s an option at checkout. Yeah, I’ve read that it’s a matter of luck, but even if I got charged extra, it’d still be cheaper than buying locally, which cost $170 pre tax.
I finally quit drinking for good. Now, I drink for evil!
Mar 7, 2011
997 posts
1013 upvotes
davidobe wrote: Hello,

I was looking for a bacpack and came accross this bag at this us store. They charge in canadian and the price is much lower than local stores in quebec.

Duty charges to be paid at reception i think. Hopefully, its only canada taxes, not quebec.

Thanks
I’ve been watching this site for some time now. It’s in UK not US. Switch to GBP to use NCV2019 to get £10 off your order. Bought 4 Osprey packs and never got charged duties. Watch for sales as they use dynamic pricing and prices will fluctuate often.

After finding this site I don’t see any reason to buy Osprey locally since items here will cost half of Canadian prices all in.