• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2017 4:12 am
Nov 16, 2016
37 posts
7 upvotes
Alberta
ThompsonJeff wrote:
Sep 30th, 2017 5:04 pm
You maybe able to purchase the Liftmaster version and have it shipped to Canada. I went part way through the purchasing and I was able to specify a ship to Canada. It don't think it's on sale though unless you can use the coupon code mentioned above.
You can but shipping is crazy.
Images
  • Capture.PNG
[OP]
Aug 1, 2007
480 posts
22 upvotes
@vkizzle, thanks for the response.

Just keep in mind that I started this thread looking for the MyQ Home Bridge and not the MyQ Internet Gateway.

The Internet Gateway is somewhat easy to find, it's the Home Bridge that they just introduced which will make your garage door opener Apple home-kit enabled.

Cheers!
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
2003 posts
743 upvotes
Toronto
vkizzle wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2017 4:00 pm
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-garage-door-and ... nFlag=true

A few years ago, I bought from a guy that was selling them as "wholesale" for $30...can't find him anymore!
radar2000 wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2017 4:10 pm

Just keep in mind that I started this thread looking for the MyQ Home Bridge and not the MyQ Internet Gateway.

The Internet Gateway is somewhat easy to find, it's the Home Bridge that they just introduced which will make your garage door opener Apple home-kit enabled.

Cheers!
Oops I confused it. I need the Home Bridge.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
15202 posts
4265 upvotes
Ottawa
radar2000 wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2017 4:10 pm

Cheers!
My bad guys :)
How about using an ST hub?
Mar 18, 2017
4 posts
1 upvote
Am interested located in Toronto. Send me a private message. Thanks