2232 posts
584 upvotes
Woodbridge

[Chapman's] Chapman's Free $4 Coupon

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Chapman's
More offers from Chapman's
Valid for one coupon per household per year. You simply fill out the contact form at the Chapman's website with any short message about their product, your name, your mailing address, and voila.

Example: "I love Chapman's Ice Cream! My favourite is the Yukon French Vanilla and Almond bar! I'm looking forward to my annual coupon so I can try more great ice cream! Here is my name and mailing address:"

I did this a few months ago. It took about 6 weeks to get the coupon in the mail, but you get a $4 coupon for any Chapman's product(s), so you can get two items for $3 each and get the full $4 off. Or two items at $2 each for free.
83 replies
Dec 20, 2016
47 posts
46 upvotes
Thanks for the reminder OP; I did this request last year, and received a $4 coupon...hoping Chapman's continues this 'tradition'!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
7955 posts
1358 upvotes
Toronto
Which contact form are you filling out? Or is it just sucking up to the generic 'Contact Us' page?
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2011
1151 posts
338 upvotes
They're still doing this? I thought they stopped doing it a while ago - there's a giant thread about it that became inactive .
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2013
2232 posts
584 upvotes
Woodbridge
KMKM wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 4:56 pm
They're still doing this? I thought they stopped doing it a while ago - there's a giant thread about it that became inactive .
Got my 2017 coupon in November. I'm assuming so.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2013
2232 posts
584 upvotes
Woodbridge
appleb wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 4:34 pm
Which contact form are you filling out? Or is it just sucking up to the generic 'Contact Us' page?
Generic contact us is what I did.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
1735 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
never got my coupon last year
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2011
1151 posts
338 upvotes
jvnanu wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 5:03 pm
Generic contact us is what I did.

There are 2 actually. The first labelled "Contact Us" seems to be for the head office, the second labelled "Customer Service" has the same generic form but probably is the more appropriate one to use (?)
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2011
1151 posts
338 upvotes
stovetop wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 5:26 pm
never got my coupon last year
Me too
Oct 1, 2011
542 posts
463 upvotes
Toronto
I can probably tell you why you did not receive your coupon.
I send one to my mom and one to the upstairs duplex. My mom got hers, but upstairs did not.
My mom owns the whole building and no one lives upstairs, so I did not use an address of someone else without permission.
I think it is one per postal code, and not one per address.
It's the same thing with the box of samplesource. Only my mom gets it, not upstairs.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2013
2232 posts
584 upvotes
Woodbridge
couponmummy1 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 6:32 pm
I send one to my mom and one to the upstairs duplex. My mom got hers, but upstairs did not.
My mom owns the whole building and no one lives upstairs, so I did not use an address of someone else without permission.
It's the same thing with the box of samplesource. Only my mom gets it, not upstairs.
Interesting idea. One per postal code would seem a little harsh, given that you could have dozens of dwellings in the same postal code.
Nov 22, 2010
202 posts
31 upvotes
From Chapman's Facebook page-

Agnes Rowe Would love a coupon only buy Chapmans and love it

Chapman's Ice Cream Hi Agnes. Please email our consumer relations team at contactus@chapmans.ca with your coupon request and mailing address.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2011
1151 posts
338 upvotes
couponmummy1 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 6:32 pm
I can gaurauntee you it's not how it works at Chapman's or Samplesource... Postal codes can cover a pretty wide range of addresses. Addresses are unique, postal codes aren't, and quite a few people who have previously received their coupons and samples wouldn't have if your theory was true.
Deal Guru
Sep 25, 2008
11257 posts
5078 upvotes
Thanks, requested mine again as in previous years