Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Chapters

Beats Solo 3 Wireless - 20% Off - $263.96

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2016 4:42 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
3260 posts
909 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
Got this as a gift. Great sound and love the longevity of the battery. Not the best sound compared to the really pro but these will do.
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote: ebates just doubled today to 4% (2% on these), better to buy from Indigo as BB doesn't allow opened returns, so the price difference is now almost the same with BB pm.

Bought a pair for Xmas present, so not returning them anyway, just fyi above.
Chapter's also doesn't allow opened returns on Headphones...actually only place that has ever accepted opened Headphones is Staples.

That being said, I was able to price match at BestBuy no issues using their online submission.

Cancelled my Chapter's order and purchased from BestBuy.

With Ebates, you're right, its pretty close to the same amount as a price match.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
kanewtz wrote:
AncasterRFD wrote: ebates just doubled today to 4% (2% on these), better to buy from Indigo as BB doesn't allow opened returns, so the price difference is now almost the same with BB pm.

Chapter's also doesn't allow opened returns on Headphones...actually only place that has ever accepted opened Headphones is Staples.

That being said, I was able to price match at BestBuy no issues using their online submission.

With Ebates, you're right, its pretty close to the same amount as a price match.
Good to know, thanks.

Question: When do big retailers consider Xmas shopping as the earliest date for returns?
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote:
kanewtz wrote:

Good to know, thanks.

Question: When do big retailers consider Xmas shopping as the earliest date for returns?
Not sure as for BestBuy or Chapters...but ToysRUs is Sept 30th LOL
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Seems not bad, but would wait till Black Friday to see if any chance to get a better deal
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Phaelen wrote: And if you loaded up on the indigo gift cards when there were 20% off earlier in oct this is an even better deal!!!
Damn I totally missed it, don't think I saw such deal back around Oct Face Screaming In Fear
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2009
1136 posts
634 upvotes
I like the comfort of Bose in ear headphones and use them on bed with iPad with flote stand, but hassle with wire. Not sure how comfortable are air pods ? If air pods comfortable then it's best to wear while on bed for listening.I have tried many in ear headphones and no one beat Bose for comfort of long time wearing.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
AncasterRFD wrote:
Smartchen wrote: Seems not bad, but would wait till Black Friday to see if any chance to get a better deal
Buy now, think/prospect later, 30d return period, unopened. Note online it's 30d from date of shipment, in-store its only 14d.

https://help.indigo.ca/app/answers/detail/a_id/201
Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
I don't want to think and just want to buy, yet my wallet makes me think a lot......
Btw, I would definitely open it....
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Smartchen wrote:
Phaelen wrote: And if you loaded up on the indigo gift cards when there were 20% off earlier in oct this is an even better deal!!!
Damn I totally missed it, don't think I saw such deal back around Oct Face Screaming In Fear
Rexall and RCSS, both had 20% off Indigo gift cards, was the cheapest way to get a new iPad. If people still have enough of these GCs, it's stackable on top of the 20% sale because it's indirect.
Oct 31, 2016
51 posts
53 upvotes
Been using them for a few days . Overall quite good headphones other then 1. the glossy black obviously attracts lots of finger prints. 2.The bass seems a little too "punchy" some times. Love the seamless continuity tho between devices.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
I ended up getting the "Black" ones...for the sole reason I didn't want Finger Prints all over them.
Oct 31, 2016
51 posts
53 upvotes
I didn't realize i got the Glossy black till it was too late. Ill just have to live with them now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)