Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Chapters Indigo

Chapters/Indigo - 25% off any ONE product (until Dec 24)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2008 12:41 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 3, 2006
59 posts
68 upvotes

[Chapters Indigo] Chapters/Indigo - 25% off any ONE product (until Dec 24)

Coupon can be downloaded from [rfdlink=42]Chapters/Indigo[/rfdlink] website (second slide in the flash banner).

Fine print:
*Offer valid until Dec. 24, 2008 in-store only at Indigo, [rfdlink=42]Chapters[/rfdlink], Coles, World
60 replies
Oct 25, 2007
171 posts
1 upvote
Montreal
sweeettttt, can i print the coupon many times and use it on many books?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 30, 2004
5302 posts
2996 upvotes
Durham Region
thanks, gotta hit up chapters tomorrow and stock up :)
Jan 27, 2007
451 posts
118 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Nice deal, even though BMV prices still kicks ass, but new book collection suks.
ty
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2003
1249 posts
357 upvotes
Toronto
can this coupon be used on gifts, cd's, and not only books?

hopefully this coupon doesn't get abused by that same guy from the mark's thread...where is he anyways?
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2005
2667 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
can this coupon be use on sale item? like if i see a book on sale at the store 40% off can i use this coupon and buy to stack
May 27, 2007
101 posts
25 upvotes
I would look into prices on amazon.ca before you buy from a Chapters retail outlet.

First off, Chapters.ca is always cheaper than the store and they have free shipping on orders over $39. With this coupon, the prices might be the same. Hoever, I found that amazon.ca is still cheaper than chapters.ca and I bet most books will still be cheaper than the 25% off in-store coupon. Plus they have free shipping on orders above $39 as well. I found books in Chapters, then ordered them from amazon.

The only catch now is that you might not get the books from amazon before Christmas. I order 2 books and it said 10-12days until it will ship so it estimated a late December arrival date. I received it 3 days ago! Shipping takes 1-2 days from Mississauga and apparently it was in-stock.
Mar 18, 2006
149 posts
I use to buy from Chapters all the time, but now never do because of Amazon.ca. In addition to most of the books being cheaper, they always have those $10 off $40 coupons. Makes things a much better deal. Obviously if you need something before Christmas, this is a pretty hot deal.
Oct 27, 2005
550 posts
43 upvotes
Hamilton
I always get the short end of the stick from Chapters. From the B&M store I am usually there to buy magazines. Well one magazine in particular since somehow it's cheaper to buy in store then to get a subscription because of super high shipping costs. But magazines are always excluded from their deals... along with the irewards program. I understand it but it would be nice to get a discount once in a while. Thanks for the coupon though Op I just might have to see if there are any books that I want (and wouldn't get cheaper from Amazon).
Feb 1, 2008
895 posts
117 upvotes
not bad, there were some books i wanted to get earlier, maybe now is the time with this coupon.

Thank you OP!
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2004
1396 posts
357 upvotes
GTA
Amazon.Ca (cheapest) < Chapters.Ca < Chapters retail store.
Aug 7, 2007
403 posts
116 upvotes
Thanks OP! I was just about to head out to Chapters to pick up some things I saw online last night. :razz:
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2006
5148 posts
101 upvotes
Thanks OP, great coupon for anyone picking up last minute gifts.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11318 posts
3866 upvotes
Nowhere
some1 wrote: I would look into prices on amazon.ca before you buy from a Chapters retail outlet.

First off, Chapters.ca is always cheaper than the store and they have free shipping on orders over $39. With this coupon, the prices might be the same. Hoever, I found that amazon.ca is still cheaper than chapters.ca and I bet most books will still be cheaper than the 25% off in-store coupon. Plus they have free shipping on orders above $39 as well. I found books in Chapters, then ordered them from amazon.

The only catch now is that you might not get the books from amazon before Christmas. I order 2 books and it said 10-12days until it will ship so it estimated a late December arrival date. I received it 3 days ago! Shipping takes 1-2 days from Mississauga and apparently it was in-stock.
I agree that you need to check prices online first. But I have found recently on both Amazon and Chapters that prices have gone up. So I was able to use the coupon and get a book cheaper instore than online. I also got to look through it first to see if it was what I wanted. This coupon appeared in their flyer several weeks ago.

Chapters online is not always more expensive than Amazon (usually, but not always). Just like Amazon.com is not always cheaper than Amazon.ca, even when you ignore the exchange rate. Again, it is good to compare prices from all sources before you buy.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
Thanks OP!!! I just went to the nearest Coles looking for some mangas and it seems that the ones I'm looking for are pretty much ALL cleared out... 8( Well gotta go try Chapters and Indigo later...
Jan 21, 2007
290 posts
76 upvotes
Laval
Thanks! I will be stopping by Chapters for some Christmas shopping.
Dec 5, 2002
256 posts
61 upvotes
Does chapters let you go back and apply the coupon to an item already purchased ? I bought the book yesterday.

Thx.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)