Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Chapters Indigo

Board Games 25% off at Indigo/Chapters

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2019 4:11 pm
Feb 27, 2011
721 posts
1754 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Chapters Indigo] Board Games 25% off at Indigo/Chapters

One day left. So e really good pricing on key games, cheaper than boardgamebliss, 401games etc. Definitely worth it, especially if you include rebates, some gift cards from past discounts, etc.

For example, Just One, which won game of the year (Speil de Jahres), is $24.71 before ebayes, gift card use, etc. Boardgamebliss is $29.99. Hard game to find too (and a great social game).

Other games, like Gloomhaven, become within $2.00 of boardgamebliss (before ebates/gc's). With some comparing, there are strong deals to be found here!

Happy shopping!
Fido, Telus EPP plans
5 replies
Nov 14, 2017
11 posts
14 upvotes
Got Horrified online last week. Went in store yesterday and found Jaws, which I didn't see online.

Looking forward to playing both!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
2008 posts
2044 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Certain games are hit and miss for my younger kids. Like loopin Larry and the penguin ship balancing games were too advanced for them.

Any recommendations for simple kids games?
Feb 27, 2011
721 posts
1754 upvotes
Calgary, AB
b31770 wrote: Certain games are hit and miss for my younger kids. Like loopin Larry and the penguin ship balancing games were too advanced for them.

Any recommendations for simple kids games?
A lot of younger kids really like icecool. Here's the 'kids' list of top rated games, where you can see recommended ages etc as well. Now, were talking young kids, like grade one and below, if that's what you mean...
FWIW, Coconuts is a big hit with my brother's kids, but I don't think Chapters carries it.
Fido, Telus EPP plans
Jun 9, 2019
772 posts
906 upvotes
Thanks OP! I picked up Just One. Chapters is having better and better board game selection, but they're still missing a lot because of their focus on family, party, and very popular/mainstream games.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)