[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
7369 posts
6319 upvotes

[Chapters Indigo] Chapters Indigo. Free shipping No Minimum Sept 5-7

https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/fr ... -hero_hero

Free Shipping Directly to You

Don't forget the 10% off GC Sale : 15-off-sport-chek-10-off-indigo-kobo-gi ... 7-2122929/

To enjoy free shipping on eligible orders, please select “Free Standard Shipping” at checkout. Parcels eligible for free shipping are usually delivered in 1-9 business days, depending on stock availability, warehouse location and shipping destination.

Free Shipping Eligibility Requirements:
•Offer applies only to orders of merchandise, excluding gift wrap charges and taxes. Promotional coupons and irewards discounts and plum point redemptions where applicable will be deducted from your item subtotal and may affect your order's Free Shipping eligibility. The purchase of gift cards and electronic gift cards do not count towards the Free Shipping offer.
•Certain items are not eligible for Free Shipping based on their size. Items that are not eligible for Free Shipping will be noted on item pages.
•Items shipping to some remote postal codes are not eligible for Free Shipping.
•Cancelling items may affect your order's eligibility for Free Shipping.
•Offer applies to deliveries within Canada only and may be subject to other shipping restrictions depending on the items ordered.

7 replies
Jun 3, 2013
23 posts
9 upvotes
Victoria
As usual, there's a 10% off $50+ code this month (HAPPYSEPT). The $50 minimum renders this FS offer moot, but still something to consider.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
2468 posts
484 upvotes
North York
Damn i shipped my order to the store two days ago, still not there. Would have much rather got it shipped to me for free
Mar 11, 2015
1 posts
Montreal, QC
There's also a 10x Plus Points offer at the moment on purchases over $30. How much is free shipping normally, $35+?