Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Chapters Indigo

Free Shipping, No Min. 3 Days Only - Sept. 2-4

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2014 4:43 pm
Nov 29, 2011
486 posts
718 upvotes
London

[Chapters Indigo] Free Shipping, No Min. 3 Days Only - Sept. 2-4

Chapters/Indigo is offering free online shipping with no minimum purchase for 3 days only, Sept. 2-4. Some exclusions apply, see fine print below:

ONLINE ONLY: Valid from September 2 12:01 am EST until 3:00 am EST on September 5, 2014. No minimum purchase required. Offer does not apply to heavy and/or oversized items, Gift Cards, rare & used books or shipments to remote areas as determined by Indigo Books & Music Inc. in its sole discretion.

Please note: the $25 minimum does not apply during the September 2-4 promotion period.

Terms and Conditions
  1. Certain items are not eligible for Free Shipping, based on their size. Items that are not eligible for Free Shipping will be noted on their item pages.
  2. Items shipping to some remote postal codes are not eligible for Free Shipping. The list of remote postal codes is here.
  3. Free shipping does not apply to Used and Rare Items.
  4. Canceling items may affect your order's eligibility for Free Shipping.
  5. Offer applies only to orders in merchandise, excluding gift-wrap charges and taxes. Promotional coupons and irewards and plum discounts where applicable will be deducted from your item subtotal and may affect your order's Free Shipping eligibility.
  6. The Free Standard Shipping option must be selected as your shipping method during checkout in order to qualify for the offer.
  7. Offer applies to deliveries within Canada only and may be subject to other shipping restrictions depending on the items ordered.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2248 posts
2398 upvotes
kayeyeare wrote: Chapters/Indigo is offering free online shipping with no minimum purchase for 3 days only, Sept. 2-4. Some exclusions apply, see fine print below:

ONLINE ONLY: Valid from September 2 12:01 am EST until 3:00 am EST on September 5, 2014. No minimum purchase required. Offer does not apply to heavy and/or oversized items, Gift Cards, rare & used books or shipments to remote areas as determined by Indigo Books & Music Inc. in its sole discretion.

Please note: the $25 minimum does not apply during the September 2-4 promotion period.
[/LIST]
Perfect timing. Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5434 posts
4847 upvotes
Toronto
Everything seems overpriced, anything interesting worth getting?
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
zentro wrote: Everything seems overpriced, anything interesting worth getting?
I used to be a frequent Chapters customer, but since Indigo took over I've hardly bought anything. I can't remember the last time I stepped inside one of their stores. Obviously something changed for the worse.

Do Indigo still hide their price tags on the back? Dumb move that.
Nov 29, 2011
486 posts
718 upvotes
London
zentro wrote: Everything seems overpriced, anything interesting worth getting?
Depends on what you're looking for I guess. Here's a list of the Deals of the Week:

http://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/entert ... ns20140902

Also you might find something in their sale section: http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/sale

I just ordered the Sony headphones which are 44% off for $10. I could use a new pair and they're cheaper than the BB/FS current sale price of $12.99 (reg. 17.99).

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/sale/DOTW ... 934-749547

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)