Expired Hot Deals

[Chapters Indigo] Free shipping, no minimum (4 days only - Jan 18)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2019 8:07 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8675 posts
9336 upvotes

[Chapters Indigo] Free shipping, no minimum (4 days only - Jan 18)

Free shipping and no minimum for next 4 days

* Valid from January 15, 2019 - January 18, 2019 at indigo.ca. No minimum purchase required. Excludes international/remote area shipments, and heavy/oversized product(s), as described at indigo.ca/freeshipping.

To enjoy free shipping on eligible orders, please select “Free Standard Shipping” at checkout. Parcels eligible for free shipping are usually delivered in 1-9 business days, depending on stock availability, warehouse location and shipping destination.

FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Offer applies only to orders of merchandise, excluding gift wrap charges and taxes. Promotional coupons, irewards discounts and plum point redemptions where applicable will be deducted from your item subtotal and may affect your order's Free Shipping eligibility. The purchase of gift cards and electronic gift cards do not count towards the Free Shipping offer.
Certain items are not eligible for Free Shipping based on their size. Items that are not eligible for Free Shipping will be noted on item pages.
Items shipping to some remote postal codes are not eligible for Free Shipping.
Cancelling items may affect your order's eligibility for Free Shipping.
Offer applies to deliveries within Canada only and may be subject to other shipping restrictions depending on the items ordered.

https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 15th, 2019 11:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: added URL
27 replies
Jul 14, 2018
346 posts
196 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
Good deal, thanks OP!
Gaming: i5 4570, GTX 960 4gb, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD, Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2, Logitech G502, Logitech Z623
Media: i5 6400, GTX 960 2gb, 12GB RAM, 2TB HDD, Razer Blackwidow 2013, Generic Logitech Mouse, Logitech K830
Mar 26, 2017
207 posts
116 upvotes
I'm surprised Chapters is still open in 2019! I would of never guessed that.

Can't find anything on there worth buying, thanks anyways OP
Dec 17, 2018
55 posts
26 upvotes
It's on now. I just bought a book for $20 (and used ebates) and got free shipping.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1856 posts
1398 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Gord18Stirr wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 11:40 am

https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/bo ... e&ikwidx=0

about
THE MULTIMILLION COPY BESTSELLERTHE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SURVIVING ANYWHEREThe Collins Gem SAS Survival Guide is the pocket companion for adventurers everywhere. From making camp and finding food in the wild to security and self-defence in the streets, be prepared on land or sea. SAS legend John 'Lofty' Wiseman's unrivalled guide will teach you:Preparation - Understanding and assembling latest, most resilient, kit.Navigation - Skills, technologies and techniques to get you through unfamiliar terrain.Food and Health - Finding resources in your environment, feeding yourself, healing yourself and avoiding disease.Safety and Security - Recognising dangerous situations, defending yourself and saving others.Disaster Survival - Dealing with unstable environmental conditions: what to do in the face of flash flooding or fast-spreading fire.
Always handy to have 1-2 copies around. At home ad in the car/bike/bag/etc
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
15490 posts
5795 upvotes
Oakville
Gord18Stirr wrote:

I had a job interview with their online division last year. It's huge, and growing. Online sales are a strong revenue generator for them. I think Canadians see them as a less evil (or, at least more Canadian evil) alternative to Amazon.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Nov 22, 2012
531 posts
255 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Gord18Stirr wrote:

They've adapted and their online presence is pretty good.

The stores, at least around here are clean, pleasant and we'll stocked, so I frequent them a lot with the kids. In turn, I've bought the majority of my toys from there for the past year or two.

As long as the price is close, I'll pick the local source.
May 1, 2018
596 posts
279 upvotes
Vancouver
I wish they would implement a price match policy. It'd help Canadians shop there more often if we could price match Amazon or Walmart and keep Chapters/Indigo in business in Canada longer IMO
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8675 posts
9336 upvotes
Alivenate wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 12:37 pm
I wish they would implement a price match policy. It'd help Canadians shop there more often if we could price match Amazon or Walmart and keep Chapters/Indigo in business in Canada longer IMO
To be fair, their online prices are already discounted vs their bricks and mortar pricing. Also when I go and shop there I'm comparing their prices via barcode scan, and they're usually pretty competitive or the same. Sometimes it's cheaper at amazon sometimes the other wya around
May 1, 2018
596 posts
279 upvotes
Vancouver
Wizard1 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 12:40 pm
To be fair, their online prices are already discounted vs their bricks and mortar pricing. Also when I go and shop there I'm comparing their prices via barcode scan, and they're usually pretty competitive or the same. Sometimes it's cheaper at amazon sometimes the other wya around
It's still cheaper to buy board games on Amazon than Indigo. For example, some popular games like Ticket to Ride and Settlers of Catan are almost $10 cheaper on Amazon than it is on Indigo's website.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2007
1317 posts
256 upvotes
Abbotsford
Found this awesome place in my town where you can get pretty much any book for free. Seriously, they don't make you pay anything to take their books home and read them. Only negative is you don't get to keep the cover of the book to put on a shelf for friends to come over and see that you read it.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9599 posts
1340 upvotes
Gord18Stirr wrote:

Chapters is pretty neat store to shop at. Some stuff is overpriced, but with coupons or sales it's not bad. I rather support local stores instead of Amazon anyways.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
10791 posts
2411 upvotes
Wizard1 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 12:40 pm
This...
Their online pricing is often much better than in store, and they won't usually honour their online pricing which is ridiculous...
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.