Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Chapters Indigo

"Hot" deal- Playboy: The Complete Centerfold from 1953- 2016

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2018 8:05 am
Jul 14, 2008
377 posts
985 upvotes

[Chapters Indigo] "Hot" deal- Playboy: The Complete Centerfold from 1953- 2016

Beautiful book (literally inside and out), saw the actual book in store) and great collector's item. I picked one up online couple hours ago for $68.41 but not sure why the price gone up already. Full price in store. Amazon sells for $122. You can preview pages on Amazon listing.

Even at full price, it's still worth every penny, IMO.

[Edit] Back to $68.41. For all interested in (new) hard copy!
Last edited by hassy on Dec 16th, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
67 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1640 posts
1140 upvotes
This is a HOT deal, no? :D
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16149 posts
5669 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Are there good articles in there? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Jul 14, 2008
377 posts
985 upvotes
Rogido wrote: Are there good articles in there? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Picture is worth a thousands word they say.. so I guess so. just the non-sticky Marilyn Monroe picture is worth it.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10692 posts
5489 upvotes
Toronto
spank you very much but there's already plenty of free stuff to fap to...if one so desires
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1817 posts
1337 upvotes
If only I had this instead of my Sears catalogues
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4246 posts
1670 upvotes
Belle River
Clicked on the Penthouse in "also viewed" and was shocked to see Amazon has nudity in it's product images. There's a bunch in other stuff too.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
4329 posts
1344 upvotes
Moncton
hystavito wrote: Clicked on the Penthouse in "also viewed" and was shocked to see Amazon has nudity in it's product images. There's a bunch in other stuff too.
I briefly subscribed to Kindle Unlimited and quickly ended up with a bunch naked women in black and white on my Kindle. It took a while for the embarrassing book suggestions to dissipate. Prime Video also has a TV series (with nudity) about the Playboy empire.

If you actually do want to read the articles (or look at the ads), you can subscribe to https://www.iplayboy.com/ for US$8 a month and have access to every issue. At 700 issues, that's one US penny per issue if you cancel after a month.
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3951 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
----------
Last edited by drz400 on Jul 25th, 2022 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
hystavito wrote: Clicked on the Penthouse in "also viewed" and was shocked to see Amazon has nudity in it's product images. There's a bunch in other stuff too.
Oh my god that's disgusting! Naked pics online? Where? Where are they posted?
https://imgur.com/1jpy1wn
Mar 23, 2018
382 posts
509 upvotes
Toronto
It’s a good book. Bought a copy off of amazon a while back. I recommend watching the playboy doc on Amazon prime too.
May 12, 2006
551 posts
520 upvotes
ON
vittycent wrote: If only I had this instead of my Sears catalogues
Really though, but at least we have the internet now... so much easier to go to sears.ca
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3250 posts
2872 upvotes
Montreal
BritishColumbian wrote: I use Consumer's Distributing catalogs.
I use the IKEA / Canadian Tire catalogs.
virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1671 posts
1987 upvotes
GTA
bgallagher wrote: I use the IKEA / Canadian Tire catalogs.
I’m glad we are open and honest with ourselves. This is the textbook definition of:

Object sexuality or objectophilia is a form of sexuality focused on particular inanimate objects. Individuals with this preference may have strong feelings of attraction, love, and commitment to certain items or structures of their fixation.”

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)