Expired Hot Deals

[Chapters Indigo] LOL Big Surprise - Ball with 50 surprises inside - in stock at Indigo.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2017 10:07 am
Jul 26, 2015
513 posts
305 upvotes
Toronto
Toys R Us a lot now. They had like 50 in my location.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
3295 posts
409 upvotes
Torana
meepsheep wrote:
Dec 17th, 2017 1:24 am
Toys R Us a lot now. They had like 50 in my location.
Yeah these haven't been hard to find in the last week or so both in-store and online. Sad to see them on Kijiji for like $120-150. Now if the SNES would be that easy to find.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
7617 posts
1038 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Any kids that absolutely need this should get a good beating lol
The parent that buys this for their kids needs a beating from their parents and the grandparents who buy this needs a beating for their parents, etc.

Until you reach the kid's grand grand grand parents Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
14412 posts
2658 upvotes
Toronto
Daijoubu wrote:
Dec 17th, 2017 10:04 am
Any kids that absolutely need this should get a good beating lol
The parent that buys this for their kids needs a beating from their parents and the grandparents who buy this needs a beating for their parents, etc.

Until you reach the kid's grand grand grand parents Face With Tears Of Joy
Completely agree. Just take them to the Dollar store and they can get more items for way way cheaper. This thing probably cost $10 to make and they are selling for $100. Robbery.
Jan 30, 2012
77 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
You can get these for a fraction of the price from taobao if you have someone who can mail it back to you from Asia. But definitely not in time for Xmas.
Mar 22, 2012
140 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
found somewhere selling for $100 each no tax if anyone is still looking
Sep 23, 2003
313 posts
102 upvotes
carmaster wrote:
Dec 17th, 2017 10:19 am
Completely agree. Just take them to the Dollar store and they can get more items for way way cheaper. This thing probably cost $10 to make and they are selling for $100. Robbery.
i do not know the real number but i would believe this is an over-statement
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2006
3841 posts
1334 upvotes
Toronto
antzz wrote:
Dec 20th, 2017 2:07 pm
i do not know the real number but i would believe this is an over-statement
You're right... it will probably cost $5 to make
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2006
3841 posts
1334 upvotes
Toronto
frederixx wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 4:58 pm
The super ultra mega limited edition L.O.L. Big Surprise is essentially a big half-ball that resembles a Bosu ball but instead of getting flat abs parents just get a flat wallet. The ball, selling on Amazon for $140, opens and 50 smaller balls are inside, which include tiny dolls, doll clothes, doll shoes and doll accessories. Basically, once all is said and done, its like a bunch of Polly Pockets communes exploded in your living room.

http://www.scarymommy.com/lol-big-surpr ... d-reviews/
"The “Big Surprise” also contains bath bombs that also have toys hidden inside but are only revealed once the bombs dissolve in water, because in addition to your living room being covered with enough plastic to clog a landfill your bathtub will be trashed too. Merry * Christmas."

Now I can LOL Face With Tears Of Joy
Last edited by MrDisco on Dec 20th, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Apr 2, 2009
94 posts
62 upvotes
vancouver
Worst hot deal ever! Though it is interesting to know that massive downvotes still makes this a "trending" post.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Sep 27, 2004
646 posts
14 upvotes
Scarborough
They have quite a few in stock at Indigo in Scarborough behind the cashier's.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
3295 posts
409 upvotes
Torana
s7r1k3r wrote:
Dec 20th, 2017 5:01 pm
They have quite a few in stock at Indigo in Scarborough behind the cashier's.
Was going to mention that as we were there on Sunday. The cashier said someone came in to buy all and they were denied.
Jul 13, 2017
15 posts
7 upvotes
goozy1 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 8:30 pm
My thoughts exactly. either most these people aren't parents or are no fun parents. But this is RFD so these people probably buy their kids clothes or school supplies for christmas lol. It doesn't matter how cheap the toys is to make. What toy doesn't cost 50c to manufacture? If it makes your kids happy yet you refuse to by it because of some principle, I think that's sad.

Plus this isn't a new phenomenon caused by youtube. The hot toy of the year has been happening ever since mass consumerism took over. Remember cabbage patch dolls? tickle me Elmo? Furby? Every Christmas there will be a hot toy all kids want.
No reason in your post whatsoever. Should I buy crap and cheap toys only because it's "popular" in this particular year and I can afford it? I'm sorry, but it is not happening. We just returned from Dominican republic. There was big inflatable dolphin my daughter wanted. Price was $25. I told her she can use her own money to buy it. She convinced her older brother to give her $5 to play with it too, Then she said in the store that she would only pay $15 and ended up negotiating it down to $15 from $25. And then I gave her $5 for being good with her money.
See? She is only 8 yo and seemingly knows about "overpriced" quite a bit more than some adults. She had a lot of fun with that toy and in water park too for two weeks. Needless to say that we can stay for two weeks where other people come stay for 3-4 days vacations (LOL surpise) because we are not spending our money on crap toys. And THAT experience will last them lifetime of joy and happiness (and wealth may I add).