Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Chapters Indigo

LOL Big Surprise - Ball with 50 surprises inside - in stock at Indigo.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2017 10:07 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
6673 posts
2688 upvotes
calgary
Cas77 wrote: Cold deal. I'll fill a ball with useless crap and sell it to anyone on here for $80 free shipping.
Convince my daughter she wants your useless ball of crap instead of this one and you have yourself a deal. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
SpicYMchaggis wrote: Anyone with kids knows exactly what it is, its this years hot ticket childrens item, scalpers are selling this for 1.5-2x this listing price here.
I have 3 kids, but never heard of this until I saw threads about it on RFD. They never asked for it either.

I watched one of the youtube videos lol, what a ripoff.
Oct 16, 2002
834 posts
674 upvotes
LOL is what this company is doing when you're converting your $100 into landfill
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1559 posts
1745 upvotes
taro-chan wrote: If you aren't buying a product to use it, why are you buying it?
Did you read my post? I'm saying the most exciting moment is the unboxing throughout the whole process. Of course I'm gonna use it. But it doesn't mean I'm gonna have an orgasmic experience when I use it everyday. But I sure as heck am most like a kid during unboxing. Obviously it doesn't apply to everybody, but that's why I said these videos fulfill a niche for some people.
SpicYMchaggis wrote:
Convince my daughter she wants your useless ball of crap instead of this one and you have yourself a deal. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Easy, tell her the surprise is that it's actually crap and not worth the money Smiling Face With Sunglasses

For realsy though, if I had a daughter and she wanted it, I'd be damn sure she understands she must play with it every god damn day for the next couple years of her life since her toy fund for those years got transferred into some sleazy marketing shitheads.

BTW this is what a wet dream is like for the Sharks and Dragons.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1838 posts
1581 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
For $100?
You don’t even know what you are getting!
Just have your kids pick what they want and it won’t cost you $100 in most cases...
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1825 posts
2198 upvotes
Markham
nintchdbpict000365405052.jpg

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Aug 22, 2007
745 posts
581 upvotes
I was going to start a thread for this in the morning, But I knew what to expect in terms of replies. I would have put it in the parenting forum because this is a waste of money (yes I know this first hand). But if you absolutely know you're going to get it. Get it now because they'll sell out shortly. I went in to chapters 2 weeks ago because they showed 20 in stock at a single location (sold out everywhere else), only to be told they had 12 left that were all on hold.

I ended up buying from kijiji at this price in the end.

I'll hold on to this egg for next year in case it's still popular and repackage it for my daughter as I know that after 3 months it will be wasting away at the bottom of the toy chest. If I can get away with giving her the same gift twice it will all be worth it.. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2017
2448 posts
4442 upvotes
Vancouver
Damn we've been doing it all wrong

Scalping children's toys is where all the $$$ is at
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2007
1498 posts
266 upvotes
My parents bought a regular single one for my daughter... Probably spent 10 or 15 bucks on it. Their reaction when she finally got to the 25c gumball machine type toy inside was priceless.

Kids do seem to like them but the prices are criminal!
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
I nominate this as one of the Top 10 Worst Titles, and overpriced product, for 2017... and on RFD, that's saying something.
Last edited by FatWallet on Dec 5th, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In your pants!
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
4402 posts
4465 upvotes
FatWallet wrote: I nominate this as one of the Top 10 Worst Titles for 2017... and on RFD, that's saying something.
title seems pretty accurate to me
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
mathewvc wrote: title seems pretty accurate to me
Really? No price shown? No idea of what the hell it is? Gimme a break.
In your pants!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2004
5136 posts
2179 upvotes
Mississauga
Isn't this just a bulk version of the toy capsule vending machine?
50 X $2 coin, you can turn 50 rounds and get 50 surprises!
Deal Guru
Sep 8, 2007
10977 posts
14468 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
More proof that humans are devolving.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
LOL! at the people that spend $100 on $5 worth of toys.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1759 posts
1871 upvotes
Toronto
soymilkslam wrote: Damn we've been doing it all wrong

Scalping children's toys is where all the $$$ is at
people sell those fingerlings for 5x the retail price Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2004
5083 posts
2804 upvotes
Edmonton
carmaster wrote: LOL! at the people that spend $100 on $5 worth of toys.
You're not buying $5 worth of toys, you're buying a $100 'experience'...

Honestly, I know why these things sell, but this is probably one of most overpriced garbage toy's I've seen for a while. Thankfully my kids have outgrown this stuff.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1328 posts
2363 upvotes
GTA
What is the return policy on this ball ?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9931 posts
1371 upvotes
tfong010 wrote: What is the return policy on this ball ?
Open everything to get the full disappointing experience then return it with the reason that it wasn't very good. LOL Surprise Big Surpirse.