Deal Guru
Dec 30, 2004
12424 posts
653 upvotes
Toronto

[Chapters Indigo] Top up plum rewards

Plum Top Event Feb 16 -20 Check your Email for Rewards

https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/pl ... topup-faq/

What is a plum® rewards top-up promotion?

A plum rewards top-up is a special bonus offer where Indigo gives you FREE plum points to help you get to the next redemption threshold. It is our way of ensuring our customers can use their reward points faster. Depending on the number of points you have in your account, we will help you to redeem either:

$5, $10, $20, $50 or $100 in-store or online on indigo.ca.

The plum rewards top-up is a time-limited offer, so you will have to redeem your points that weekend. If you do not use the top-up during the promotional period, the free points will expire, and you will have your original points balance only.

Example:
Original Total Points FREE Top-Up Bonus Points Total Points Reward Value
Member A 400 2,100 2,500 $5
Member B 3,000 1,500 4,500 $10
How do I become eligible for a plum rewards top-up?

First, you need to be part of the plum rewards program!

Second, you have to sign up for Indigo emails so we can tell you about these great offers. You can join plum rewards and sign up to receive indigo emails at indigo.ca/plumrewards

Third, this is a way that we surprise and delight our customers, and at different times of year we reward different customers. Stay tuned for the next plum rewards top-up promotion through your Indigo emails
What are the promotion dates of the plum rewards top-up promotion?

Thursday, February 16, 2017 – Monday, February 20, 2017
How do I redeem my plum rewards top-up points?

You can redeem your plum rewards top-up points just like your regular points, either in-store or online!

Simply present your plum rewards card at cash or enter it during the check-out process on indigo.ca. Your purchase must reach the full amount of the redemption level before tax to redeem your points.
9 replies
Sep 26, 2016
10 posts
7 upvotes
Just got this email, may be YMMV.
Had 635 points, last purchase in December 2016, now topped up to 2500 points ($5) until Feb 20th.
On the site's Plum Points History however, it says the promo ends Feb 21st. Can anyone confirm?
Images
Mar 8, 2007
26 posts
21 upvotes
Promo also ends Feb 21st for me. Top up from 137 to 2500 points Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1391 posts
243 upvotes
St. John's
I never get these. I wonder how they determine who qualifies?
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
12965 posts
1680 upvotes
Account shows I'm opted in yet I never get any Indigo emails. Guess they don't want my business.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Jun 3, 2013
16 posts
4 upvotes
Victoria
I didn't get an email, but I was topped up to $5.

I haven't tried it yet this time, but in the past it has been possible to cash in the top up for gift cards. Keep that in mind, since this promo doesn't usually coincide with decent sales.
Jun 17, 2015
65 posts
91 upvotes
Vancouver
I have 3 accounts and none of them got topped up this time :(

I got them before but didn't use the free points (I was waiting to accumulate more points) and now I get no promo. What gives.
Sep 5, 2014
162 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My account was topped up from 250 to 2500 lol. But what to get for $5
May 25, 2008
209 posts
60 upvotes
I got an email that this deal has been extended. Last day today.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1027 posts
287 upvotes
Account was topped up to $10...Bought GC and made it out like a bandit.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel