Expired Freebies

[Charlie's Freewheels] Toronto - July 13. Free kids' bike giveaway

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2019 4:16 am
4 replies
Apr 4, 2010
357 posts
162 upvotes
This really shouldn't be advertised here - sorry. Unless you're affiliated with them and they got a TON of bikes this time around.
I went to one of they baby bikes give away last year (outside at the skating rink) not for a bike for my kid but for the bike riding, we love Charlies freewheels. They had maybe 20 bikes, which is great obviously - but it is 20 bikes for 20 kids.
Even with just advertising in the area, there were not enough bikes and so many disappointed kids (and parents). This truly is not worth the freebie post on a popular board like this.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
1361 posts
649 upvotes
Vancouver
kids needs to hurt in order to ride a bike
so, take a screw out or something so the kid would fall and learn why they fell......
Nov 1, 2016
440 posts
439 upvotes
Toronto
charlotte1983 wrote:
Jul 7th, 2019 9:32 pm
This really shouldn't be advertised here - sorry. Unless you're affiliated with them and they got a TON of bikes this time around.
I went to one of they baby bikes give away last year (outside at the skating rink) not for a bike for my kid but for the bike riding, we love Charlies freewheels. They had maybe 20 bikes, which is great obviously - but it is 20 bikes for 20 kids.
Even with just advertising in the area, there were not enough bikes and so many disappointed kids (and parents). This truly is not worth the freebie post on a popular board like this.
I guess the trick is to go there and line up at 9am or maybe earlier so you don't disappoint your kid.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18145 posts
16472 upvotes
Toronto
Bump. Happens tomorrow
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.