Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2007
2153 posts
225 upvotes
Toronto

Cheap 30 ft - 50 ft HDMI cable

I need HDMI cable anything between 35 and 50 ft nothing fancy - any good prices around? Best I found $50 + tax
8 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2005
4899 posts
100 upvotes
Local
pricebat.ca type in "25ft hdmi"

If u have to pricematch with ncix. 25ft is the best bang for buck, even compared to shipping with monoprice. Wit 25ft, from source to tv my signal was going on/off every second since it was too far....Anyways, I use a receiver anyways which is also a repeater, so it's a bit longer than 25ft. Try to stick with 25ft for the best price.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2008
1784 posts
1108 upvotes
john widow wrote: pricebat.ca type in "25ft hdmi"

If u have to pricematch with ncix. 25ft is the best bang for buck, even compared to shipping with monoprice. Wit 25ft, from source to tv my signal was going on/off every second since it was too far....Anyways, I use a receiver anyways which is also a repeater, so it's a bit longer than 25ft. Try to stick with 25ft for the best price.

If OP can live with 25ft cable, this should do:

25ft HDMI cable - $20.91 + shipping (from Canada). Probably less than NCIX... free local pickup if in Toronto.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world... Those who understand binary and those who don't 💡
Aug 24, 2010
227 posts
45 upvotes
For HDMI, I think the quality starts to go downhill after 30ft....I'd look for alternatives if I were you.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
I'd picked up a 25 ft HDMI cable at winners any winner stores have cables! $20 cant go wrong.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2006
1510 posts
759 upvotes
Toronto
Anything over 25ft, you'll start to run into degradation and signal/handshake issues if it's crappy quality.
You'll have to look into 24awg or thicker (lower American Wire Gauge #) cables, which will raise the price.

http://www.bewawa.com/50ft-hdmi-male-to ... cable.html
Free same day delivery (between 5pm-10pm) in the GTA.

I've only used their 25ft since that's the max I've ever needed.
Home automation, NOVO (HiFi) Magazine, Google Trusted Photographer, electric vehicles.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)