• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2009 8:58 am
Tags:
None
Nov 30, 2008
14 posts
Hamilton, Ontario, C…

Cheap dress clothes in Toronto?

Hi, I was wondering what would be a good place to pickup dress clothing (Men's suit) in Toronto? Urgently need some.
9 replies
Aug 19, 2007
75 posts
Toronto
tom's place? i've never been, but i hear it's good quality and cheap
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2008
5608 posts
131 upvotes
tip top tailors is having a closing sale right now. check them out.
Kommander_KornFlakes wrote: I make more than what 95% of people in this site makes.
Try a six-figure salary that starts with a "3" (that would be annually)
Gloaming wrote: Seriously- I TRIED to ignore him. KKF is like herpes, you keep scratching in an attempt to get temporary relief, but two weeks later he comes raging back more annoying and infuriating as ever.
Mar 30, 2007
22 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I think it depends on what your price range is and what kind of quality you are looking for.

Moores is cheap - in every sense of the word. International Clothiers has suits too - $99 I believe.

I know a guy that buys his suits at Holts - he says he can;t find that type of cut anywhere, and the prices aren't bad!? - but it definitely isn't $99.

I hear adds on Q107 for Cory's - they claim its a good deal, but then again, I don;t buy that many suits.

Really depends on what you are looking for.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1536 posts
2 upvotes
Try the shops on Yorkville. They all have sales at various times of the year where you can find premium clothing at very good prices. Stay away from Hazleton Lanes though. :lol:
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2006
1905 posts
148 upvotes
Tom's Place in Kensington market has some cheap suits. The place doesn't look like much on the outside, but they've got a lot of stuff inside. Main floor has less expensive suits, second floor has the good stuff.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)