Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Cheap modular Behringer DJ Gear - Free Ship axemusic - $29 - $49

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2015 12:52 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
13912 posts
5398 upvotes

Cheap modular Behringer DJ Gear - Free Ship axemusic - $29 - $49

All are compaitable with major Dj software like Serato, Traktor Pro

Behringer CMD PL-1 Behringer CMD PL-1 Platter Style Midi Controller - $29
http://www.axemusic.com/store/product/3 ... ket-Offer/

Behringer CMD MM-1 4 Channel DJ Midi Controller - $29

Behringer CMDDC1 CMD DC-1 Pad-Based MIDI Module - $49.99

Behringer CMD LC-1 Trigger-Based MIDI Module With 4x8 LED - $49.99
http://www.axemusic.com/store/product/3 ... tton-Grid/

Behringer CMD DV-1 Digital Vinyl System MIDI Module - $29

The sweetest gyal
23 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2007
1736 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
awesome, gonna grab that 30$ one for sure. Thanks.

I always wanted to be like skrillex
Nintendo Switch vibes
Nov 25, 2008
27 posts
8 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Great deal, thanks for sharing. Ordered a few pieces, so far still in stock.

These units don't have built-in sound cards, so if you want to split audio-out with your headphones from the units themselves, you'll need a separate stereo to mono splitter cable. Otherwise you can use your computer's sound card. The cable would be most useful for the CMD Micro. Axe Music sells the Traktor DJ Cable for $15, which I added to my order, but you can get similar cables for less elsewhere.
Jun 19, 2009
91 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Good price,

Ordered a few just to see how it goes... not expecting to be replacements to my 1200's but could be a usefull teaching tool...
Jul 20, 2014
148 posts
92 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Do these work with serato dj, or just scratch live? Would love one for cue points and/or effects if I can use this with my numark NS6.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Tempted but passing already have underutilized novation hardware and thinking of selling my high end vestax 12" decks already he he.
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
13912 posts
5398 upvotes
What's the url for the traktor cable ?
bonfire-db wrote: Great deal, thanks for sharing. Ordered a few pieces, so far still in stock.

These units don't have built-in sound cards, so if you want to split audio-out with your headphones from the units themselves, you'll need a separate stereo to mono splitter cable. Otherwise you can use your computer's sound card. The cable would be most useful for the CMD Micro. Axe Music sells the Traktor DJ Cable for $15, which I added to my order, but you can get similar cables for less elsewhere.
The sweetest gyal
Jan 19, 2008
498 posts
332 upvotes
Unless you have lots of experience with DJ equipment do not buy. This line has been discontinued, the team at Behringer that was behind this was let go and you will get no support from Behringer. It was a great idea when they announced the line but they took to long to release it.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3960 posts
4703 upvotes
Victoria
It's too bad Behringer $#!% the bed with this line. Was highly anticipated and by the time it was finally released the latest & greatest from the competition was already here. Super tempted with these prices though even if it's just to play around with.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2778 posts
431 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered the whole line up with two jog wheel units. New to all this. How RFD of me. Damnit!
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2001
2497 posts
388 upvotes
Ajax
A midi controller (micro 2 deck one) for $29 bucks? Wow. For those on the fence and just want to play around this is a good toy to get your feet wet without breaking the bank. I had this baby in my cart when i realized it would probably just collect dust next to my launchpad.. :)
Jan 19, 2008
498 posts
332 upvotes
lpsaad wrote: Ordered the whole line up with two jog wheel units. New to all this. How RFD of me. Damnit!
Good luck trying to get it all to work.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2778 posts
431 upvotes
Toronto
Manic1! wrote: Good luck trying to get it all to work.
What do you mean?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2347 posts
1121 upvotes
Edmonton
Nice. Little interest in the modular stuff but I got the micro 2 deck for my daughter to muck around with. Can't argue with $30.
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
13912 posts
5398 upvotes
The whole set will cost less than $200... You have really high expectation
Manic1! wrote: Unless you have lots of experience with DJ equipment do not buy. This line has been discontinued, the team at Behringer that was behind this was let go and you will get no support from Behringer. It was a great idea when they announced the line but they took to long to release it.
Manic1! wrote: Good luck trying to get it all to work.
The sweetest gyal
Jan 19, 2008
498 posts
332 upvotes
sexyj wrote: The whole set will cost less than $200... You have really high expectation
Not high. Just don't expect it all to work without lots of trouble shooting. You also need an external sound card to get stereo sound and headphone. Also Behringer is not really supporting it so don't expect any help or new drivers from them. Beginner DJ's should by something current with support.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2347 posts
1121 upvotes
Edmonton
The Micro 2 arrived today - surprisingly solid build quality and the bundled software (Deckadance 2) is fairly basic but works pretty well. My daughters had some fun mucking around with it.

Tempted to order another for a gift, they're still in stock.
Jun 19, 2009
91 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Got my pl-1 and mm-1 today.

Works extremely well with traktor! I now regret not getting 2 pl-1's...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)