Tags:
None
Banned
May 5, 2003
4879 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario

Cheap Parking around Eaton Centre - Toronto

Anyone know of any cheap parking around the Eaton Centre?

Thanks!
Share:
20 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2005
5625 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
park at a TTC lot and take the subway to/from for a total of $5

:) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :)
:) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :) :) :( :) :( :)
:) it took me 45 minutes to make this signature :(
Oct 26, 2005
204 posts
Brampton
If it's on the weekend, park at the Atrium on Bay, right next door to the eaton centre. I think it's $6 on Saturday, $5 on Sunday
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
34254 posts
1458 upvotes
Toronto
no such thing.
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/lbqqav3][size=100][B]
  • Urbanpoet's lottery pool is BACK![/B][/size][/url]
  • 2 Corinthians 5:7 "We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight."
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2004
1674 posts
2 upvotes
depends which day and time
if it's evening after 6, it's $3.75 at scotia plaza
on weekends, it's $5/day
weekday, daytime, you're on your own
May 19, 2004
496 posts
1 upvote
podgerkev wrote:If it's on the weekend, park at the Atrium on Bay, right next door to the eaton centre. I think it's $6 on Saturday, $5 on Sunday
You beat me to it. During the week it's still cheaper than the parking lot at the Eaton Centre. I think it's $6 per 1/2 hour up to a maximum of $18 during the day. The weekend prices posted are correct as of the last time I was there in November. The entrance to the lot is on Edward St.
[OP]
Banned
May 5, 2003
4879 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks! I parked for $6 yesterday at Atrium.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2002
4954 posts
61 upvotes
if you're planning on buying $25 or more at the bay on a weekend, parking is free during the day. you'll need to get a parking voucher at the cashier upon making the purchase.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2004
1008 posts
21 upvotes
HighFlyer wrote:if you're planning on buying $25 or more at the bay on a weekend, parking is free during the day. you'll need to get a parking voucher at the cashier upon making the purchase.

Never knew this... but thanks for the tip!!
Jun 3, 2005
524 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
same thing if you buy something bigger at sears 9o ranything from the furniture dept), they will give you an extra $10 credit off your order (even if you didnt park just say you did they dont check!)
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1325 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
HighFlyer wrote:
Dec 4th, 2005 11:52 am
if you're planning on buying $25 or more at the bay on a weekend, parking is free during the day. you'll need to get a parking voucher at the cashier upon making the purchase.
I think they've raised the limit to $50.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2002
4954 posts
61 upvotes
Broli's Mom wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2009 10:59 am
I think they've raised the limit to $50.
yeah it is, my post was 4 yrs old.
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2009
10900 posts
394 upvotes
GT&A
Nice bump.
Feb 12, 2005
535 posts
19 upvotes
rofl epic.

But thanks! I needed some cheap parking downtown
Banned
Nov 29, 2005
4853 posts
3 upvotes
if you park on the esplanade and yonge area, there is a green P inside that trianglular shaped building where they filmed the Ital Pasta commercial, parking is only $5 bucks in the evening, its close to the air canada center, and its also not very far of a walk from eaton's center.
How do you like dem apples, Bro?
× < >