• Dec 2nd, 2017 7:25 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jan 13, 2011
50 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal

cheap web hosting?

I currently have a small wordpress site for my freelance graphic design business. I'm about to finish a 3yr contract with Hostpapa that at the time of signup was offering a $3.95 per month deal along with free domain. I called them up to ask if they would be willing to offer that deal or something similar and they said no and was given an invoice of over $250 for a new 3yr plan. My site is super small like around 200mb in size and doesn't get a huge amount of traffic. So I'm wondering if anyone out there has seen any good hosting companies offering some good deals.
3 replies
Penalty Box
Feb 10, 2007
9823 posts
1045 upvotes
If your site isn't too busy then check out the free hosting in the freebies section.
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2004
4046 posts
501 upvotes
Thornhill
mr_cb7 wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 1:42 pm
I currently have a small wordpress site for my freelance graphic design business. I'm about to finish a 3yr contract with Hostpapa that at the time of signup was offering a $3.95 per month deal along with free domain. I called them up to ask if they would be willing to offer that deal or something similar and they said no and was given an invoice of over $250 for a new 3yr plan. My site is super small like around 200mb in size and doesn't get a huge amount of traffic. So I'm wondering if anyone out there has seen any good hosting companies offering some good deals.
Go wit the free option suggested if you are not getting a lot of visitors. If you are getting a lot then having a fast reliable hosting is essential and those are never free.
Apr 17, 2014
547 posts
155 upvotes
Corunna, ON
3ix.com is 1$ a month. Not amazing but you get what you pay for. My site sandbach.ca

My friend uses it for his business too dndmoto.