Fashion & Beauty

Cheapest place to buy Blue Jays jerseys?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2015 9:12 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 15, 2010
344 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto

Cheapest place to buy Blue Jays jerseys?

Just wondering if there are any deals going on for Jays jerseys at the moment. I know that the middle of BJ bonanza isn't the best time to get one, but I wanted to get a Donaldson one to complement my Alomar in time for the World Series parade. Thanks!
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6754 posts
1374 upvotes
T dot 6
Aliexpress is the cheapest option but they are fake and look like crap.

National Sports has 20% off jerseys but their selection is lacking and some of them are older previous years jerseys.

SportChek's jerseys are full price but you can find discounts via gift cards (they had 20% off a few weeks ago), 10% off sign up offers to pay less then full retail. Their selection is generally crap because of bandwagoners, but I would think some locations have have ok stock although I dont think you will find a Donaldson.

Jays Store at Eaton Centre or Skydome has the best selection of authentic and replicas but they are the most expensive place to buy jerseys. If you have a friend that is a season ticket or flex pack holder, they get 20% off coupons for the Jays Store at Skydome.

Good luck. Go Jays Go.
Dec 23, 2011
7 posts
1 upvote
Winnipeg
Bump. There has to be other places.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6754 posts
1374 upvotes
T dot 6
I picked up a Donaldson Cool Base replica at SportChek. Named Jays replicas are $150 ($110 without name) at SportChek but I think I found old stock as it was tagged at $140 but scanned at $150. They honoured the $140 price and I applied $20 off $100 Team Assist coupon and 20% off gift cards I bought last month.

Anyway, check your local SportChek, they seemed to have restocked (especially Tulo and Price).