Request-A-Deal

Cheapest Place to buy Lego in canada (GTA)

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2014 10:46 am
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 13, 2008
174 posts

Cheapest Place to buy Lego in canada (GTA)

Hi there, does anyone know what's the best place (cheapest and decent variety) to buy lego in canada? I'm in the GTA area.

Thanks in advance!
9 replies
[OP]
Dec 13, 2008
174 posts

How much do you want for these items?

Also I'm looking for some new boxes for gifts.
Sep 4, 2005
844 posts
15 upvotes
www.bricklink.com Use it most of the time. You can search for Canadian sellers, and find the best prices. Has parts and sets.
iwantjasper wrote:
Jun 6th, 2010 9:40 am
Hi there, does anyone know what's the best place (cheapest and decent variety) to buy lego in canada? I'm in the GTA area.

Thanks in advance!
[OP]
Dec 13, 2008
174 posts
deejayspinz wrote:
Jun 6th, 2010 12:03 pm
www.bricklink.com Use it most of the time. You can search for Canadian sellers, and find the best prices. Has parts and sets.
Thanks for the link. Also, what's the cheapest place to buy it in retail?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
7320 posts
671 upvotes
Toronto
I usually wait for TRU or Zellers to put lego on sale for 20% to 30% off. Walmart never has lego on sale unless you are lucky enough to find an older product that has moved to the clearance aisle.

I know there is a lego faq out there that says the Zellers "Buy One Get One 50% off" is the best deal, but I disagree because I find myself having to buy multiples of the exact same set to make the most of the deal.

I've heard the online Barnes & Noble site is a good place to buy lego. They charge in US$, but even after the exchange rate and shipping from the US, you will still be saving a ton over the ridiculous Canadian pricing.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2003
7714 posts
244 upvotes
I think Toys are us has the 20%/25% off sale fairly regularly but limited to unpopular set. They also have buy 2 save 15%/buy 3 save 25% regularly on the more popular set.
October 2015 for sale, PM for details!
PS3 EA Sports Active 2 $20
195-65-15 Winter tire with alloy wheel $500
Mar 19, 2004
945 posts
40 upvotes
Yard Sales in the 'burbs. Not for everyone, but I've been picking up a bunch of it. Run it thru the dishwasher to clean it up and save it for my boy when he's old enough to play with it.
× < >