Cell Phones

Cheapest place/site to get imei unlocking for Rogers iPhone 5?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2014 11:11 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10950 posts
3262 upvotes
jayluu wrote: so could i unlock a bell iphone so it would be compatable to the rogers network? sorry just new to this and wanted clarification? and if so you guys said PacMall charges 150 for the service? let me know pls and thank you
not an iPhone 5.
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10950 posts
3262 upvotes
casperr wrote: Any updates on this?
Third parties are still out for iP5 AFAIK.

And as always, I wonder why Rogers' logic is for rejecting unlocks. They are turning away easy money and pissing off customers and what do they gain? People that want unlocks because they want to avoid roaming and use local carriers in other countries are going to avoid roaming one way or the other. Locks don't keep customers bound to their contracts in any way, shape or form. In fact Rogers' current policy encourages people that simply want an unlock to pay their termination fees, since that is the only way to get an unlock done, which puts them in an easy position to leave Rogers.

Serious lack of thought happening down in Rogers HQ.
Sep 9, 2006
534 posts
2 upvotes
If I got my Rogers iPhone 5 unlocked would I be able to use it Bell networks? Thanks
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10950 posts
3262 upvotes
downwithto wrote: If I got my Rogers iPhone 5 unlocked would I be able to use it Bell networks? Thanks
yup
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2004
6461 posts
213 upvotes
I'd rather not pay the $50 to Rogers to get my iPhone unlocked. Any other third party providers that are cheaper?
Sep 19, 2009
686 posts
613 upvotes
Ottawa
Pavel wrote: I'd rather not pay the $50 to Rogers to get my iPhone unlocked. Any other third party providers that are cheaper?
No.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)