Tags:
None
Banned
Oct 20, 2013
57 posts
4 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I get all my unlock codes from www.quickphoneunlock.com

Recently they started offering $5 off for leaving them a review on RFD or Crackberry. However you need to have over 50 posts :(

Either way the service is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE, and their prices are the BEST.
Aug 5, 2014
3 posts
Ferland-Et-Boilleau,…
Just bought a code from ''infamouskid''. It's been about 6 hours now but I'm trusting on him, still waiting for the code! Will post again when I receive it.
Aug 5, 2014
3 posts
Ferland-Et-Boilleau,…
I bought a code from infamouskid last night, got my code this morning and the code isn't working at all, the guy isn't answering my message anymore.

I tried it with 2 different SIM card and it still doesn't work, lost 20 bucks and have only 2 attempts remaining.

Dissapointed.
Aug 5, 2014
3 posts
Ferland-Et-Boilleau,…
Hi moderator, please ignore all my post about infamouskid, we figured out th3 problem together! Thanks a lot sorry for all this
Nov 21, 2009
12 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
+1 for Roam Galaxy. Code received within 24 hours after purchase and worked the first time. Unlocked phone verified with roaming SIM from Roam Mobility.
Aug 11, 2006
2 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I found this thread and based on the reviews here I gave Roam Galaxy a try.
Their webpage design was much better than the other ones.

An email is sent to confirm payment.
Then another email with the Unlock code arrived in about 2 hours with clear instructions on how to unlock the z10.

Straight forward will definitely go back to unlock other phones.
Mar 23, 2013
706 posts
118 upvotes
Kitchener
PM me by the end of today with cost to unlock z10 and I will use you
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2007
13015 posts
1600 upvotes
Exodromos wrote:
Aug 9th, 2014 2:47 pm
Hi moderator, please ignore all my post about infamouskid, we figured out th3 problem together! Thanks a lot sorry for all this
how about delete the above post then, mate? infamouskid is a man of his word and do not believe he would scam anyone.
Nov 3, 2014
1 posts
Toronto, ON
I used RoamGalaxy for my z10. It was 19.99 for the unlock code and I got it within 24hrs. I am usually skeptical about websites that i have not had an experience with but i give this one my stamp of approval :)
Nov 19, 2012
4 posts
1 upvote
NORTH YORK
I'd like to have my Q10 from WIND mobile unlocked. Can someone do it for cheaper than $30?
Aug 15, 2005
51 posts
2 upvotes
Markham
chucky747 wrote:
Jul 27th, 2014 1:40 pm
I just purchased an unlock code from "infamouskid".
It was a professional and straightforward experience.
I PMed "infamouskid" for the details, agreed and paid. The code was generated overnight, I plugged it in and unlocked the phone. No issues.

I ended up going with "infamouskid" because of the positive feedback from others before in this Post. I registered for RedFlagDeals simply to be able to PM "infamouskid". For me, safety/security is as important as pricing and I came away fully satisfied with the deal.

My phone is a BB Z30 on Bell.
The price was the best I found when compared with unlocking websites from freemyblackberry.com, cellunlockerpro.com, onlineunlocks.com, oneunlock.com, unlockineed.org, freeyourcellphone.com, unlockonline.com, oneunlock.com, stockunlocks.com, bb10unlock.com, cellunlockcode.com, unlockblackberryzq10.com, berryreview.com, getunlocked.com, cellunlocker.net, cellunlock.net, unlockgsm.org, freeunlocks.com, sim-unlock.net, and a few more that I discounted outright because they did not provide pricing without having an IMEI provided up front.

I even looked at what Bell charges and at a booth in a nearby mall that I have previously used for other phones.

I had a good experience with "infamouskid" and I am grateful to all who posted before me about their experiences. I hope that this added experience feedback helps you!

Cheers,
How much did it cost from infamouskid? I'm looking to unlock a Telus Q5.
Oct 15, 2014
227 posts
260 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Hi looking for the cheapest unlock code for BB Z10 locked to WIND, please help! PM or anything, thanks guys!
Nov 19, 2011
73 posts
9 upvotes
London
I just had my BlackBerry Z10 unlocked by Roam Galaxy, took about 1 1/2 hours to get the code and it worked, of course. I went from being locked to Fido to using it with Wind. Go to their site, www.roamgalaxy.com and punch in your provider etc and see what they can do for you. It cost me $ 19.95 for the code after dropping my new Passport and cracking the screen! Back in business, .... good luck.