GTA
gsr519 wrote: how you get it for $15?

says 45
lol guess they hyped it. i got mine early for 15
Oct 2, 2009
490 posts
180 upvotes
I have tried 3 reputable unlocking service providers and had 0 luck

It is a rogers phone and no one seems to be able to unlock it!

Anyone else having the same issue or know of a service who can get this done asap?
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
4878 posts
457 upvotes
gave up on rfd for g…
gsr519 wrote: I have tried 3 reputable unlocking service providers and had 0 luck

It is a rogers phone and no one seems to be able to unlock it!

Anyone else having the same issue or know of a service who can get this done asap?
crackberry store but you have to wait a few hours
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2896 posts
2002 upvotes
GTA
i just usedhttp://cellphoneunlock.net/

use promo code-- Blackberryretailmenot

which reduce the price from 40$--->20$.. just ordered so do not know the final result.....used paypal
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Jan 19, 2013
330 posts
167 upvotes
Anybody successfully unlocked Koodo Z10? Can anybody direct me to reliable source? Please let me know whether the unlock code was 8 digits or 16 digits.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3320 posts
1214 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
anyone try freemyblackberry? it used to work on the older models
Banned
Oct 15, 2005
12954 posts
1617 upvotes
North York
koodo and telus unlocks have an iffy success rate for unlock codes.
reason is some of the phones need mep4 codes and the only codes available are codes from carrier database.
the carrier database only returns mep2 codes. so until they map out all the meps those phones can only be unlocked via manufacturer which is at least 100 bucks right now.

Banned
Oct 15, 2005
12954 posts
1617 upvotes
North York
no not bandwidth... if the server or source raises price due to demand or what not. we have no choice but to raise ours as well to maintain margin.
if no one buys then demand goes down and the server gets little to no sales. they in turn lower cost to us and then things get interesting again.
and yes you can unlock with out a sim. but it is always more simpler to explain how to enter the code with it. nothing to navigate on screen just pop sim in and battery then power up and enter unlock code.
this is of course for 90% of the phones out there.
mkjr wrote: Perhaps if you explain in more detail how the cost doubles? Is it a bandwidth cost issue?

And btw, you can unlock without a sim card.
servers = source
guys like me have to rely on a supplier to generate, retrieve or calculate the codes so we can in turn service you.
mkjr wrote: that is what i do not understand. i get it if your cost goes up, but what do you mean the "servers" you use?
Banned
Oct 15, 2005
12954 posts
1617 upvotes
North York
oh well i'll be looks like my supplier now offers an all mep level unlock service. yay for all!
Jan 19, 2013
330 posts
167 upvotes
infamouskid wrote: oh well i'll be looks like my supplier now offers an all mep level unlock service. yay for all!
Do you have a website?
Jan 19, 2013
330 posts
167 upvotes
birdee wrote: did the unlocking work for you?
You should just go with the cheapest one. They are all the same.
Dec 23, 2003
833 posts
30 upvotes
Newmarket
hate to bring up an old thread, but I just picked up 2 z10s. Hoping to get both unlocked any suggestions for multiple phone discounts?
Dec 8, 2012
115 posts
35 upvotes
CONCORD
birdee wrote: did the unlocking work for you?
Yes it did worked well....
I put telus sim for testing...
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
4878 posts
457 upvotes
gave up on rfd for g…
i unlocked a second one via crackberryunlocking....price was more ... think 40 bucks...but they turned the code around in less than a few hours and was good with my first one also.
Oct 10, 2007
60 posts
5 upvotes
densil_lopez wrote: i just usedhttp://cellphoneunlock.net/

use promo code-- Blackberryretailmenot

which reduce the price from 40$--->20$.. just ordered so do not know the final result.....used paypal
awesome thanks! just placed the order... will post if it works! Trying to unlock a Z10 for Wind.
Jun 2, 2007
722 posts
24 upvotes
infamouskid = been trying to PM you for days now, and your inbox is always full! PM me if you can. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
4360 posts
585 upvotes
Messed Up Area
Defiant_Man11 wrote: infamouskid = been trying to PM you for days now, and your inbox is always full! PM me if you can. Thanks!
Same here

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)