Tags:
None
Sep 2, 2014
67 posts
2 upvotes
Windsor, ON

Cheapest storage / order fulfillment company

Hey guys,

I continue to search for viable options to escape Canada Post for E-commerce. Does anyone have any experience with any cheap fulfillment companies for taking orders on merchandise?

Honestly, the best is sendfromchina.com but im looking for other options in North America. It doesnt matter if its located in the States or Canada, as long as I can get very competitive rates.

Although I dont know If I will ever be able to find rates as low as comparing to what Americans can get simply from USPS. Or maybe I can?

I was originally looking at Amazon but they have restrictions for exporting and I will be selling in Canada and America.

Any thing would be appreciated.
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2007
6814 posts
581 upvotes
You live in Windsor, so you're in a perfect spot - just buy the annual pass at the border for commercial vehicle, and drive across to the US when ever it is economical for you to use the postal system there
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2010
1200 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto
Hey

speer1234,
how's your experience using shopfromchina? I was thinking about using it as well.
But i'm more interesting about the shipping time.
How is it?
Sep 2, 2014
67 posts
2 upvotes
Windsor, ON
I have not used them yet, was just considering it. The only reason im reluctant to use them is the shipping time. Plus, I sell on Ebay so people will be reluctant to purchase when they see where its coming from, not to mention ill be competing with Chinese Power sellers who I have a hunch use the same service. But of course, this is only if we sold the same item.