Nov 15, 2008
3743 posts
1205 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
Dumbbelldore wrote:
Apr 5th, 2017 2:45 pm
"The spirit is willing but the flesh is spongy and bruised"
Aw the bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin'

Tell me you haven't had Lucy Lawless fantasies of being picked up and flung around. Maybe I read too much Robert Crumb as a youth.
Oct 6, 2015
989 posts
223 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Did I just triggered a feminist?
lecale wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2017 5:10 pm
lol little men are so insecure when faced with today's taller, larger women that make them feel puny.

You should have drunk more milk, it makes you grow big and strong.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
3743 posts
1205 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
NixxonExxo wrote:
Apr 6th, 2017 5:05 am
Naw, there are enough guys out there that like athletic women, tall women, bounteous quantities of t&a that it doesn't really matter
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10900 posts
1484 upvotes
City of Vancouver
NixxonExxo wrote:
Apr 6th, 2017 5:05 am
There is a noticeable anti-feminist element (both male and female) within the Millenial generation. This perplexes me 'cuz that generation seems to be very progressive when it comes to LGBTQ.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
3743 posts
1205 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
Becks wrote:
Apr 6th, 2017 4:47 pm
There is a noticeable anti-feminist element (both male and female) within the Millenial generation. This perplexes me 'cuz that generation seems to be very progressive when it comes to LGBTQ.
Yeah but look at the way e.g., Caitlyn Jenner "became" a woman...Bruce Jenner didn't transform from male athlete to female athlete, but to female hoochie mama. Plastic surgery, makeup, high heels and lingerie defined Jenner's womanhood, and a lot of guys that are turning into women also choose to be these caricatures of women. It's very dangerous to let men define what makes a woman, even if they are gay men, IMO. They are just reinforcing old misogynistic standards....the ones the Millenials like...thus the Millenials appreciation of the LGBTQ.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2187 posts
107 upvotes
Becks wrote:
If I haven't explored and meditated on the reason why, by default, I bet my money on sexual frustration.
What matters most is how well you walk through the fire. - Charles Bukowski
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
4683 posts
637 upvotes
Becks wrote:
I don't think these two groups overlap much (the anti-feminists and the ones supportive of LGBTQ.)