Checkout51 Deals Thread

its cool
Share:
13 replies
Oct 14, 2010
592 posts
141 upvotes
Nooooooooooooooooo

Now everyone's gonna know about this app and it's gonna go to the ground..

delete delete delete!
Nov 21, 2009
193 posts
75 upvotes
6o4_dc wrote:
Jun 1st, 2013 11:50 pm
Nooooooooooooooooo

Now everyone's gonna know about this app and it's gonna go to the ground..

delete delete delete!
Pretty sure the opposite is gonna happen. They'll have a larger user base and more companies will want to jump in on the action.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1918 posts
521 upvotes
Ottawa
mikeye9 wrote:
Jun 1st, 2013 11:57 pm
Pretty sure the opposite is gonna happen. They'll have a larger user base and more companies will want to jump in on the action.
I agree, not very smart to startup a company where you don't want exposure.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
3992 posts
2853 upvotes
mikeye9 wrote:
Jun 1st, 2013 11:57 pm
thats greats, i emailed them about getting a job there few weeks ago and they said they are not hiring yet, lol.....but this will change when they have more users, is a good thing.
Jun 15, 2011
39349 posts
5805 upvotes
King City
Its not that, once people here on RFD know, fraud might take place, rather loopholes to cheat Checkout51's system. RFD always finds a way heh.
farfargurl wrote:
Jun 1st, 2013 11:59 pm
thats greats, i emailed them about getting a job there few weeks ago and they said they are not hiring yet, lol.....but this will change when they have more users, is a good thing.
Not if you are in IT - then you'll get a positive response ;) :D :) A little birdie told me that they're hiring for IT, glad I did it as a minor in university - rather Comp Sci/Programming :D
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Apr 8, 2010
4729 posts
1013 upvotes
Toronto
Wow, its getting really popular as of late, no one knew about it when i started using it a while back lol.

News spreads fast.

edit: more exposure = more lurkers making the rebates go out of stock extremely fast, have no idea why you would make this thread.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
3992 posts
2853 upvotes
I got some cheap pepsi and chips today with the rebate.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1918 posts
521 upvotes
Ottawa
Gotoff wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2013 12:07 am
Wow, its getting really popular as of late, no one knew about it when i started using it a while back lol.

News spreads fast.

edit: more exposure = more lurkers making the rebates go out of stock extremely fast, have no idea why you would make this thread.
I totally forgot that the rebates had limited quantity as seen with the current greenworks one. And seeing how its 3-1 lurkers on this thread.. man.
Looks like you're right. I feel selfish, but seems like its the best.
checkout51 is mentioned everywhere, so any one who reads posts will see it. their fault if they dont.
Banned
Mar 30, 2011
2339 posts
1044 upvotes
farfargurl wrote:
Not hating but I doubt you'll get a job there. Checkout51 is a very small startup that will mainly only hire highly talented people they know through connections.
djemzine wrote:
Its not that, once people here on RFD know, fraud might take place, rather loopholes to cheat Checkout51's system. RFD always finds a way heh.

Not if you are in IT - then you'll get a positive response ;) :D :) A little birdie told me that they're hiring for IT, glad I did it as a minor in university - rather Comp Sci/Programming :D
People already do that. They just buy all the products, take a picture of the receipt, and then return the items. If you did exactly that, this week you would make $26.00 for roughly 20 minutes of work. If you had multiple phones, you could make even more.
Vietlord wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2013 12:53 am
I totally forgot that the rebates had limited quantity as seen with the current greenworks one. And seeing how its 3-1 lurkers on this thread.. man.
Looks like you're right. I feel selfish, but seems like its the best.
checkout51 is mentioned everywhere, so any one who reads posts will see it. their fault if they dont.
This is the one thing I hate about Checkout51. Since the deals start are released Wednesday night, it'll force me to go shopping on Thursday or Friday just to get some of the deals.
Mar 7, 2011
252 posts
201 upvotes
Do we need a C51 thread? I'd rather each great deal had it's own thread.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
Gotoff wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2013 12:07 am

News spreads fast.

+1
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
1057 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver
djemzine wrote:
+1
Someone was already bragging in another thread that they knowingly submitted a receipt for an item that was smaller than the required size and managed to get the rebate on it.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2003
1480 posts
1417 upvotes
SASKABUSH
superstore west had folgers , for $6.88 each, theres a coupon in their store exp dec, $1 off and the app SNAP BY GROUPON has a $1.50 cash back