• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2017 3:02 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4388 posts
735 upvotes
Markham

[Checkout51] thread - Post deals here.

Didn't find anything in the Hot Deals Thread and thought why not have a Checkout51 running thread.

Post items you find on sale or have a coupon where you can double dip with a Checkout 51 coupon. Breakdown the net after all coupon prices for RFD'ers please.

Good example of something to be posted is the Greenworks deal where SDM had Greenworks on sale for $1.99, there's also a online coupon of $1.50 meaning the item cost $0.75 after tax but there was also a $1.50 Checkout51 coupon meaning you actually netted $0.75 in your pocket plus the item.

Current Offers June 6-12th:

Lays & Pepsi: Buy 1 Lays & 1 Pepsi 12pk
$2.00 Cash Back with purchase of Family Size Lays and 12 X 355 mL Pepsi.
$2.00
Cash Back

Dove® Body Wash: Buy Any 2
Buy any 2 Dove® Body Wash products.
$2.00
Cash Back

V8 V-Fusion® Smoothie
Any V8 V-Fusion® Smoothie product.
$1.00
Cash Back

Select Glade® Products
Buy Select Glade® Products.
$1.00
Cash Back

Saran™ Products: Buy Any 2
Buy Any 2 Saran™ Products.
$3.00
Cash Back

Energizer® Lighting Buy any product over $15
Any Energizer® portable lighting product, valued at $15 or more.
0 remaining - New offers Thursday
$5.00
Cash Back

Clorox Spray Cleaners with Smart Tube® Technology
Any Clorox product with New Smart Tube® Technology. Available on Clorox, Tilex and Green Works products.
0 remaining - New offers Thursday
$1.50
Cash Back

Clorox2 Laundry Stain Remover
Any Clorox2 Laundry Product.
$1.00
Cash Back

Any grocery trip over $60
Some extra savings from Checkout 51.
$1.00
Cash Back
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
917 replies
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
17925 posts
3038 upvotes
Thornhill
gr8dlr wrote:
Jun 7th, 2013 3:01 pm
Didn't find anything in the Hot Deals Thread and thought why not have a Checkout51 running thread.

Post items you find on sale or have a coupon where you can double dip with a Checkout 51 coupon. Breakdown the net after all coupon prices for RFD'ers please.

Good example of something to be posted is the Greenworks deal where SDM had Greenworks on sale for $1.99, there's also a online coupon of $1.50 meaning the item cost $0.75 after tax but there was also a $1.50 Checkout51 coupon meaning you actually netted $0.75 in your pocket plus the item.
Maybe people want to keep it down, or else those rebates will go fast. ;)

I've had C51 for a while now, but haven't utilized any of them yet. Fantastic app idea.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1128 posts
318 upvotes
Ottawa
Worst idea for a thread; considering the offers are limited quantities. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
7987 posts
2219 upvotes
Yea just got CO51 a couple weeks ago but have not used it yet. was planing to start but its limited
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
3403 posts
545 upvotes
This thread will only work if OP dedicates him/herself to updating the original post on a weekly basis.
Ebay - 168 - 0 - 0
Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 80 - 0 - 0
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2008
1258 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
How often will you find it such that it's Checkout51 that made it a hot deal on its own?

If there was another deal that dropped the price significantly prior to the usually $0-5 off from c51, I would much rather see a thread about that and leave comments about remembering to use the C51 rebate instead

stupid thread idea that would've consisted of millions of different deal (if it flew) with no smart way of sorting it.
My Rogers Plan: 250 DT, Unlim. inc., Unlim. E/W @ 8pm, 100 CDN LD, 100 txt sent/unlim. rec., CID/VM/Call forward & transfer = $15.90/month after all tax and fees.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2580 posts
195 upvotes
Last week they had $3 off a glade plug it in scent refill. At Walmart, the refill packs had a buy one get one free coupon on the actual package. So it ended up being about $2.50 for 2 packs (reg price about $11 for 2).
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4388 posts
735 upvotes
Markham
Revblonde wrote:
Jun 7th, 2013 3:34 pm
Worst idea for a thread; considering the offers are limited quantities. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
For people who have this attitude, RFD wouldn't exist. What great deal isn't "limited quantities". The whole idea of RFD to some extent is to help each other get a deal. If great deals weren't posted, there'd be no one on this site and if no one shared we wouldn't have gotten great deals.

I just loaded Checkout 51 on two phones and already redeemed $5 worth of coupons (2 Greenworks for $3 and 1 for cheese $2 -> net cost for the three products was negative $0.62, yes they ultimately paid me to buy three products). I didn't have to hurry or worry about the limited quantities even though the Greenworks deal was a great one.

Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2009
1667 posts
250 upvotes
Heh I finally signed up with this... I dont have an android or iphone but I was able to covert the Android .apk file to .bar to be installed on my blackberry q10 and it worked great!! I can now use this app :)

So happy, so I will be monitoring this thread for sure :)
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4388 posts
735 upvotes
Markham
There's a $2 coupon for Dove Female Body Wash on their Facebook page. If you can find a deal on Dove Female Body Wash, you can double dip Checkout51 coupon with this.

https://www.facebook.com/DoveCanada/app_463981200290892

Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2009
4446 posts
706 upvotes
Scarborough
Revblonde wrote:
Jun 7th, 2013 3:34 pm
Can't wait to see people reselling their groceries for profit :lol:
Jun 15, 2011
38397 posts
5522 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Deals for this week:

Thinsations, buy any 3 Thinsations and get $2.00 back Cash back: $5.00 (I think this is likely a typo and it is indeed $2)
V8 V-Fusion® Smoothie, any V8 V-Fusion® Smoothie product. Cash back $1.00
Ziploc® brand containers Any Ziploc® brand containers Cash back: $1.50
Glade® Décor Scents™, buy any 2 Glade® Décor Scents™ products and get $4 cash back. – Cash back $2.00 (maybe $2 each product – lots of typos this week)
Mastro Olive Oil, 1 L or more, Any variety – Cash back: $1.00
Any grocery trip over $60 – Cash back $1.00
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Mar 30, 2011
2341 posts
1044 upvotes
^ Weak deals this week. People on another forum are saying that C51 is dying