Coupons

[Checkout51] thread - Post deals here.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2017 5:17 pm
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
8157 posts
1226 upvotes
I have maybe claimed 3$ in the last 2 months, where the last 6 months before that, probably 100$

not many good offers,
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
3490 posts
1066 upvotes
Zero P&G offers this week...pretty odd.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7207 posts
740 upvotes
GTA
The only one I claimed this week was the Persil. I'd been wanting to try it so $4 off @ Costco and $2 off @CO51 made it decent.
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Jul 27, 2016
135 posts
111 upvotes
mikemike192 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 1:57 am
Bought this today at walmart -> Melitta Pour Over Single Cup Coffee Brewer with a $3 off printable coupon, + checkout51 $2.25 cash back. Not free but figure it's not bad for the price.
Double dipping is like Fight Club.
You don't talk about it.

C51 says you can't combine w/ coupons so when you get away with it you keep quiet and feel good.
Bragging about it here just alerts C51 (you think no one there reads RFD?) and could potentially screw up any future deals.

I know you meant well. Not trying to harsh your happy.
Oct 26, 2010
830 posts
1013 upvotes
PierreS299131 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 10:59 pm
Double dipping is like Fight Club.
You don't talk about it.

C51 says you can't combine w/ coupons so when you get away with it you keep quiet and feel good.
Bragging about it here just alerts C51 (you think no one there reads RFD?) and could potentially screw up any future deals.

I know you meant well. Not trying to harsh your happy.

I also know you meant well, but I have actually inquired co51 regarding this issue 2 years ago and they told me that some offers you are allow to use a manufacture coupon/store specials with their offers.

Each offer is different so you need to check the fine print of the offer to see if extra coupon is allowed or any specific store the purchase is made.

For instant, this offer does not say "cannot use this offer with any other coupon", whereas if you have the Sunlight Laundry 4in1 powercore pacs 50ct offer on the app, click it open and it would say "cannot use this offer with any other coupon" at the description of that offer.

I have bought this single item with the coupon on the receipt and it was accepted.

Update - Just found the terms & condition :)

Key guidelines
Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must upload your receipts while the offers are live.

Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.

Some offers may be claimed multiple times. Tap into the offer to see its claim limit.

Each receipt can only be used once.

You can only earn Cash Back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.

You can earn Checkout 51 Cash Back in combination with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated. Tap into the offer to see any conditions.

Products must be purchased in your country of registration. We currently support the United States (the 50 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, Overseas US Military Bases, Puerto Rico) and Canada.

Receipts uploaded must be in English, French or Spanish.

Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for Cash Back. Itemized packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same upload timelines as receipts. For more information, please visit our Help Desk.
Oct 15, 2015
840 posts
474 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I haven't use CO51 been a while, seems no many offers recently
Got $15 cash back, need $5 more to cash out...Disappointed But Relieved Face
Aug 22, 2014
847 posts
391 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Alekxqin wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 10:33 pm
I haven't use CO51 been a while, seems no many offers recently
Got $15 cash back, need $5 more to cash out...Disappointed But Relieved Face
Same here. I haven't redeemed an offer in months.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
4433 posts
752 upvotes
Markham
sn00ch wrote:
Aug 14th, 2017 10:30 am
Same here. I haven't redeemed an offer in months.
+1 no cashout for maybe a year for me
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2011
9733 posts
759 upvotes
6 months ago is probably the last time I had a "good" offer. This app has really gone downhill.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
10660 posts
3842 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
Metro Quebec stores have JIF peanut butter 1kg size for $4.99ea with a $1.00 off tag on each jar. CO51 has $1.00 cashback making them $2.99ea (limit of 2).