Expired Hot Deals

[Dairy Queen] Cheerios Boxes with Dairy Queen Coupons (Get free sm Orange Julius & Blizzard)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2013 7:08 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
2403 posts
403 upvotes
Balanar08 wrote:
Apr 1st, 2013 7:18 pm
cferguson23 wrote:So glad I work at a food bank and got a hundred of these blizzard and orange Julius coupons when unboxing cereal. Thanks for reminding me that the OJ coupons start today!
Wow you got to be kidding. Thats lower than shoplifting.
Good thing you quoted him before he deleted his casual "I'm so smart I take coupons from the food bank I volunteer at then tell everyone how proud and smart I am." comment. More than a little public shaming is in order. I think I'll add his comment to my sig! :-)
na na na na na na na na na NA.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16483 posts
1481 upvotes
how much are the small blizzard at DQ?
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2004
2474 posts
244 upvotes
North York
mikka1989 wrote:
Apr 7th, 2013 4:13 am
how much are the small blizzard at DQ?
Should be $4 since the box says "$8 value"
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Google Nexus via Mobilicity $25 BTS unlimited talk/text/data

:lol: $5,000.00 CASH < 2 Minutes :lol:
:lol: McD's
Online Monopoly Winner :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2001
5275 posts
31 upvotes
Originally Posted by Balanar08

Originally Posted by cferguson23

So glad I work at a food bank and got a hundred of these blizzard and orange Julius coupons when unboxing cereal. Thanks for reminding me that the OJ coupons start today!

Wow you got to be kidding. Thats lower than shoplifting.

That has to be an all time LOW....next to stealing candy from little kids on Halloween....

Gives 'shoplifting' a bad name :D
:twisted:
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2013
1309 posts
417 upvotes
Why would they be "unboxing" cereal at the food bank?
Feb 5, 2007
462 posts
44 upvotes
Starting to show up in No Frills now with the coupon on regular and honey nut. For those in the GTA close to a Highland Farms and No Frills or Freshco you should be able to price match the Highland Farms flyer which is $2.99 this week. Don't overpay for the cereal as this size is kicked around to $2.99 every couple weeks by someone that you can price match at Freshco or No Frills.
May 11, 2008
697 posts
95 upvotes
I redeemed my free cheerio coupon from websaver yesterday in RCSS yesterday. The free coupon is for Apple Cinnamon, Chocolate, banana or peanut butter. Chocolate one is the only one without the DQ coupon.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
3753 posts
2566 upvotes
anyone used the coupon at a DQ yet?? any store refuse to take them.....i just worry some store will not take them,.
Join me at "Markham Couponing Group" on Facebook :lol:
May 31, 2011
320 posts
42 upvotes
The DQ coupons aren't even valid till May. I doubt the franchises would refuse to accept them though, as it would cost them future customers, and the ice cream probably costs them nowhere near $4 anyway.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
3753 posts
2566 upvotes
sisyphe wrote:
Apr 12th, 2013 9:24 pm
The DQ coupons aren't even valid till May. I doubt the franchises would refuse to accept them though, as it would cost them future customers, and the ice cream probably costs them nowhere near $4 anyway.
the smoothies are good starting April 1th. but I got another question, does all DQ serve smoothies? or just the Orange Julis locations
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2324 posts
577 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
You guys crack me up. Cereal is deboxed and boxes are thrown in a cardboard compactor. ALL coupons are removed and put in hampers for clients. Since there is so many, they give staff some too. :) almost like stealing, but not even close. I have enjoyed my smoothies though.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2324 posts
577 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
lorax1284 wrote:
Apr 7th, 2013 2:08 am
Good thing you quoted him before he deleted his casual "I'm so smart I take coupons from the food bank I volunteer at then tell everyone how proud and smart I am." comment. More than a little public shaming is in order. I think I'll add his comment to my sig! :-)
LOL no shame since I didn't take them. I don't think I'd admit that on a public forum. Not a volunteer either, however volunteers did get some too. Just the benefits of helping out our local small town food bank.
May 31, 2011
320 posts
42 upvotes
It says on the box that select DQ locations are serving the Orange Julius smoothies, and the Orange Julius coupons are valid at DQ or Orange Julius locations. I'm guessing not mine though, since it's already in the same food court as an Orange Julius, which is handy because I can use one coupon at each without worrying about the one coupon per visit rule, lol.
Dec 26, 2007
382 posts
99 upvotes
Montreal
There were everywhere in Quebec this week for $4: Oatmeal Crisp, Cheerios, Lucky Charms amongst other General Mills boxes with the freebie offer.

My local Super C also has fresh stacks of Buy-2-get-1-free coupons valid until June 30th, so 3 boxes of cereals with 3 free Orange Julius and 3 free DQ Blizzards cost me $8. And my office is literally next door to a Dairy Queen ...how convenient! :)

Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
3753 posts
2566 upvotes
i redeemed the smoothie just last week, I got the triple berry, made with low fat yogurt, it was soooooooooooo good, and it was not overly sweet like many others. I wonder if you can add like 50cents or something for a medium or large.
× < >