1072 posts
341 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone seen them in Montreal/Quebec?
Aug 12, 2012
878 posts
437 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Oshawa costco was down to 3 cases on Sat, so I'm guessing they're out now. I wish they would stock Vanilla Coke.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11320 posts
3870 upvotes
Nowhere
theosis wrote: Anyone seen them in Montreal/Quebec?
Brownie85 had them in his thread this week. If you don't know his location, PM him. I suspect you should be able to find it at most Quebec locations. I was told Cherry Coke is very popular in Quebec.
Frank311 wrote: Oshawa costco was down to 3 cases on Sat, so I'm guessing they're out now. I wish they would stock Vanilla Coke.
Wow, that was quick. It usually lasts much longer. Make a request for Vanilla Coke. Target brought in Cherry Coke because they said it was one of their most requested items so try organizing a campaign. An easier solution would be to go to the US and stock up or try adding vanilla to Coke.
April 28th is a National Day of Mourning for those killed or injured on the job. Mourn for the dead, fight for the living. We all deserve to return home safely at night.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1072 posts
341 upvotes
Montreal
Tons of stock of cherry coke at the pointe Claire location in Montreal
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
4104 posts
4052 upvotes
Toronto
There is a store where you can purchase these and other US drinks year round but you need a business license, or a friend perhaps who has one.

KBA the stock is often hit or miss but they have a few locations around the GTA.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2011
2144 posts
2604 upvotes
Toronto
Woodbine and hwy7 location has a quarter skid left at $5.97 for 24pack now. Not sure of expiration but I bought a case
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
BoredAtWork wrote: Woodbine and hwy7 location has a quarter skid left at $5.97 for 24pack now. Not sure of expiration but I bought a case
Oh, fortunate one! You could be the host with the most for Grey Cup if you have cans of Cherry Coke around.
Have new cookbooks but am not cooking anything new yet.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
WMPCOT wrote: There is a store where you can purchase these and other US drinks year round but you need a business license, or a friend perhaps who has one.

KBA the stock is often hit or miss but they have a few locations around the GTA.
I believe a simple vending permit would get you in the door...no?
Someone as simple as a Hot Dog vendor can most likely shop there, I'm guessing, or anyone willing to pay for a vendor's licence or permit.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
4104 posts
4052 upvotes
Toronto
playnicee1 wrote: I believe a simple vending permit would get you in the door...no?
Someone as simple as a Hot Dog vendor can most likely shop there, I'm guessing, or anyone willing to pay for a vendor's licence or permit.
Possibly but to be honest I have no idea. I just used a business license as that is what I had, it might also be cheaper than getting a vendor's permit.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2804 posts
2251 upvotes
GTA
Richmond Hill Target has a full skid at the entrance for $9.99. Grabbed one since it's actually cheaper than in the us after deposit and exchange rate.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Jun 14, 2012
412 posts
36 upvotes
I wish costco had better prices on pop(in general) and i also wish they had vanilla coke
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
MrMusd wrote: I wish costco had better prices on pop(in general) and i also wish they had vanilla coke
I agree with the Vanilla coke. I also wish they'd make room once again in their stores to sell the Cott Black Cherry soda. It was priced good @ only $6.99. (sometimes $5.99) I can't remember if it was 24 or 30 cans for that price, but still a good price.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
Someone told me they had vanilla Coke recently but it wasn't a Coke product.Blue Sky's Cherry Vanilla Creme pop with cane sugar. Check your natural foods dept. in grocery or health food stores. Loblaws banner stores carry it (Loblaws/RCSS/Fortino's) and if you peruse their clearance sections, some cans do go on clearance!
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
Ciel wrote: Someone told me they had vanilla Coke recently but it wasn't a Coke product.Blue Sky's Cherry Vanilla Creme pop with cane sugar. Check your natural foods dept. in grocery or health food stores. Loblaws banner stores carry it (Loblaws/RCSS/Fortino's) and if you peruse their clearance sections, some cans do go on clearance!
Yup! Blue Sky can be good but also very expensive! If you're lucky it's a dollar a can, but I've seen it go as high as $1.29 (sold cold) per can plus tax.
I have yet to see a case sale or in clearance though. Plus, if it does show up in clearance, what is the expiry date?? lol
Deal Addict
May 27, 2004
1119 posts
451 upvotes
This is a total aside.
But I have an extra case of Vanilla Coke from Michigan I'd be willing to sell at cost.
Cost in USD: $4+$1.20deposit+tax/exchange = $6CDN for a 12 pack.
PM me.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
Ciel wrote: I was looking at Mr Grocer Case for another food item query and decided to look at pop. MGC stocks both Cherry Coke and Cott's version of Black Cherry cola. http://www.mrcase.com/advanced_search_r ... b7qrjj01i5
The "Cott Black Cherry" is not Black Cherry "Cola" at all.
It's more of a black cherry beverage (soda)...Is it even carbonated?
I'm sure it is, but it's too black cherry to even be cola related. Almost as bad, or perhaps equally as bad as trying to say "Crush orange cola".
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
Ah, I made a mistake putting cola with black cherry! If grape pop can be carbonated, of course black cherry can be too.

Went to Target in Ancaster yesterday-no sign of Cherry Coke in the grocery section or front of store. Someone told me the nearby Costco is out of stock on the Cherry Coke. I'm thinking Costco might have the dibs on Cherry Coke sales if Target is near it but Target may have it in stores not near a Costco. Lucky GTAers who found the pop!
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11320 posts
3870 upvotes
Nowhere
Ciel wrote: Ah, I made a mistake putting cola with black cherry! If grape pop can be carbonated, of course black cherry can be too.

Went to Target in Ancaster yesterday-no sign of Cherry Coke in the grocery section or front of store. Someone told me the nearby Costco is out of stock on the Cherry Coke. I'm thinking Costco might have the dibs on Cherry Coke sales if Target is near it but Target may have it in stores not near a Costco. Lucky GTAers who found the pop!
Brampton Costco had Cherry Coke and so did the Bramalea City Centre Target which is about 5 min. up the 410.

I used to think Cherry Coke and Cherry Pepsi were interchangeable but it seems Cherry Pepsi has changed. The cherry taste is very weak now which is likely why I had an issue with Cherry Pepsi with Real Sugar. There was a noticeable difference when I tasted it side by side with Cherry Coke. Unfortunately I have 4 cases of Cherry Pepsi and no Cherry Coke now.
April 28th is a National Day of Mourning for those killed or injured on the job. Mourn for the dead, fight for the living. We all deserve to return home safely at night.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)