Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 4, 2008
773 posts
184 upvotes
Gatineau

Cherry Dr. Pepper, now in Canada

Finally this nectar from the gods is here. I saw a 591 ml bottle here in Ottawa at Shoppers Drug Mart
24 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2005
2627 posts
269 upvotes
Oh man, if this is nectar of the gods, then Heritage Cherry Dr Pepper** must be nectar of the god of Abraham who broke the idols.

** I don't know that Heritage Cherry Dr Pepper exists, but I wish it did
Jan 18, 2008
603 posts
48 upvotes
I too have seen this at Walmart. However, has anyone seen diet?
[OP]
Jan 4, 2008
773 posts
184 upvotes
Gatineau
Diet will be released at the same time as the 2 litre bottles and cans so end of April , beginning of May.

Cherry Pepsi is coming in July as well
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
8155 posts
594 upvotes
Toronto
exiledinottawa wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2011 5:40 pm
Diet will be released at the same time as the 2 litre bottles and cans so end of April , beginning of May.

Cherry Pepsi is coming in July as well
I don't believe that cherry pepsi is coming here cause it's been gone so long. They need to bring back cherry and vanilla coke.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
3449 posts
163 upvotes
0xffff wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2011 1:30 pm
Oh man, if this is nectar of the gods, then Heritage Cherry Dr Pepper** must be nectar of the god of Abraham who broke the idols.

** I don't know that Heritage Cherry Dr Pepper exists, but I wish it did

It existed in the States; I'm not sure if it still exists or if its available in Canada, though....Dr. Pepper is my favourite soft drink so I'm trying to find Cherry Dr. Pepper or Heritage Dr. Pepper in downtown TO :D
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2005
2627 posts
269 upvotes
Shimso wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2011 5:11 pm
It existed in the States; I'm not sure if it still exists or if its available in Canada, though....Dr. Pepper is my favourite soft drink so I'm trying to find Cherry Dr. Pepper or Heritage Dr. Pepper in downtown TO :D

Keep me updated. I'm on a no sugar diet now, but I can stock pile for special occasions.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2005
2627 posts
269 upvotes

I don't know what your point is of sending me to some spam site, but I'll assume you're trying to make some point about artificial sweetners. Not sure what your point is, since I'm looking for non-diet Dr Pepper, but I'm sure in your own head you've made some sort of definitive argument about something. Good for you! :facepalm:
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9757 posts
846 upvotes
XtremeModder wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2011 1:56 pm
I don't believe that cherry pepsi is coming here cause it's been gone so long. They need to bring back cherry and vanilla coke.

All three are readily available in the US... I brought back a 12 pack of Cherry Pepsi on my last trip from Buffalo (and Mountain Dew Code Red... this is my nectar of the gods!) But I did see Vanilla Coke in the convenience store in the lower level of the Toronto Life building (commonly called the AMC building) @ Yonge & Dundas.

Shimso wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2011 5:11 pm

Heritage (or Made with Real Sugar) exists... so does Cherry Dr Pepper, but combined only exists in 0xffff's dreams. :razz:
May 27, 2007
15659 posts
3072 upvotes
Toronto
Pepsi Throwback... and now Cherry Dr. Pepper... then Cherry Pepsi?! i want more! :cheesygri
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Mar 2, 2007
727 posts
23 upvotes
Had Cherry Dr.Pepper today and have to say I didn't care much for it.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9757 posts
846 upvotes
Oh, I also wanted to mention, for all you Slurpee fans out there, I did see a Cherry Dr Pepper flavour at my local 7-11. I tried it... didn't like it, but others might. It was the 7-11 on Islington, North of Queensway.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
3092 posts
116 upvotes
Napanee
People come out arguing against fast food when you mention anything, then they come out when you mention diet stuff like diet soda. It's kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Anyone seen a Diet version of this?
My GamerTag: http://live.xbox.com/member/Corey31
Wins:
Be First to Play - XBOX 360
Win Every Hour - XBOX 360
Wiin The Key to Summer - Nintendo Wii
Score Every Hour - NHL 08
Tribute.ca - Lost Season 4 DVD